Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 121st Edition

121st Edition - September 26th, 2016
    This Week in History: Abraham Lincoln issues Emancipation Proclamation

Nows your chance to vote in a new Global Moderator! Vote now here.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), Pokemon Go, Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA), or the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group, Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group, Pokemon Go Skype Group, Alliance of Valiant Arms Skype Group, or Counter-Strike Global Offensive Skype Group.
    - The Publicists have opened up a Minecraft server for all of MPGH to join. This is a faction server, using the version 1.8 and no hacking whatsoever. If you are interested in joining, please visit this link for more information.
    - MPGHCraft is looking for some server staff to promote and help keep the server going. If you would like to jo in the team, please visit this thread and PM Flengo with your experiences and why you should be selected for this position!
    - MPGH is designing a T-Shirt as merchandise. Please visit here to help select which shirt design is the best.
    - The News Force is hosting a Signature of the Month contest. Please visit here if you want to submit your space themed signature or just view the submissions. The winner will receive $10, courtesy of Dynasty!
    - Dave84311 has opened an opportunity for nominated users to become a Global Moderator. Please visit here to vote for one of the nominated users to become the next Global Moderator of MPGH

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

Premium Seller Donation:

If you are interested in obtaining premium seller on MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Seller has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:
    None this week

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the September Nature Themed Signature of the Month is @Space. We will be featuring his signature for the next few editions to inspire others to participate.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week
    Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Market Place, Social Engineering, Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots and Trove Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats, and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats, Other First Person Shooters Hacks, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]Ameer
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Dakota
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]DarknzNet
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Hova
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Joe
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Luffy
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Luis
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and MapleStory Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Minerva
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other First Person Shooters Hacks)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Takatsuki
    (Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Chaos
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Felix
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Mochizuki
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists

[MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Jubs
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

The British Ambassador claims that Russia is committing war crimes
    Speaking in an emergency meeting at the UN Security Council, the British Ambassador at the UN has accused Russia of partnering up with the Syrian Government to carry out war crimes. However, the UN General Mr Ki-Moon has urged World Powers to redouble their efforts in ending Syria's "nightmare". The Russian UN Ambassador stated in the session that bringing peace in Syria "is almost an impossible task now". The subject of the meeting was clearly about ending the war in Syria and to free the 250,000 civilians trapped in the East of Aleppo, where they are being held by Rebels. Recent reports are claiming that Russia and Syria jets have dropped Phosphorus Laced Bombs onto the Rebel Camps in the East of Aleppo. White phosphorus is highly acidic and is said to "burn to the bone".

Forgotten 200-year-old pub discovered under a Manchester building site
    A 200-year-old underground pub has been discovered in a Manchester building site. Archaeologists made the discovery of a few old, untouched bottles of boozed and a personalized sign containing the pub's final owner's name. The pub was discovered when workers took notice, and archaeologists had to be brought in to dig undernearth the building site. Undernearth the site was the pub, and the remains of several houses. Bottles and plates labeled Thomas Evans, who owned the Astley Arms pub in the 1800s, were discovered, alongside keys and pots of quills that supposedly belonged to Evans. Builders say they are intrigued by the find, as the pub dated back to the 1800s, just a few years after Napoleon Bonaparte's forces had run through Europe and Manchester was still a market town.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/port-street-pub-building-site-11221280

Bye Bye Battle.net
    For a long time, Battle.net and Blizzard have been the same thing essentially. Since 1996 to be exact (7 years before Steam was created), from the release of the original Diablo, however times are a changing, and Blizzard has stated that it plans to drop the "Battle.net" alias in favor of "Blizzard tech" and Blizzard officials state that, "The Battle.net name is outdated, as in this era native Multiplayer support is a given for most games. Essentially, nothing is going to change with the multiplayer interface itself, however for Sentimentalists such as myself, it's quite sad to see it go.

Source

[IMG]https://vpn-services******reviews.net/files/steam-logo-games.png[/IMG]

Valve Changing Steam review system.

Last week Valve made multiple changes to Steam's review system in order to stop users abusing it. One of the changes was removing a games overall score for customers who got the game via key activation. A lot of people including game dev's were looking for this to be removed as they feel it wasn't being fairly graded. One of the reasons was because sometimes dev's give out free keys following a successful kick starter.
    The argument was that the users that were most passionate about there reviews from hundreds of hours were being removed from the metrics. So Valve has continued to tweak the system. Although they have been small changes they are appreciated. the update was to include "all" types of reviews by default (taking in both "steam purchasers" and "key activation's"). So now by default all reviews will still be visible on a title until the user changes it. "One frequent piece of feedback we’ve heard regarding the recent changes is that it has become more difficult to find and read the helpful, articulate reviews written by customers that obtained the game outside of Steam," Is what the update reads. "We want to make sure that helpful reviews can be surfaced regardless of purchase source, so we're making a change to the defaults." "Starting today, the review section on each product page will show reviews written by all users, regardless of purchase type." Valve will still be tweaking the system over the coming weeks, so nothing is set in stone yet. If so inclined you can read the full
    article
    HERE
    Source

Snapchat Releases Sunglasses With Camera

Snapchat has announced a new device it calls Spectacles. They go on sale this year for $130. Snapchat wants to be more than just an app, so as part of this announcement it will be renaming itself to just Snap. Snapchat says that it believes recording through sunglasses is infinitely better than through a camera, simply because it's seeing your own memory, through your own eyes. In that sense, it's much more powerful and meaningful than a recording through a camera lens. Snapchat owner Evan Spiegel says that he wants to roll out Spectacles slowly, and see how they fit into the daily lives of people. He says that Spectacles aren't ground-breaking technology. Far from it. It's simply a fun gadget. The release of Spectacles has helped to bring back memories of Google Glass, which ultimately failed. The similarities between the two are fairly obvious, but all the same they accomplish two completely different things. Will Spectacles shatter into broken glass like Google's did? Well, only time will tell.

Source

Opera Introduces Free VPN System

After five months of beta testing, Opera rolls out a free "VPN" (Virtual Private Network) service built into the browser. After receiving hugely positive reviews, they bought some extra servers, and even made it compatible with iOS and Android. The VPN is optional, but when turned on it can create a secure connection to five servers throughout the world. People have questioned the quality of the protection given by Opera, and some don't even bother with it. In order to use a VPN, you need to dedicate a lot of your own internet power to it, and so sometimes the only thing it'll do is crash your own internet. So, all of that taken into consideration, Opera has a long way to go. However, there is no doubt it's upped the browser game by attempting to tackle internet privacy.

Source

Starboy - The Weeknd ft. Daft Punk
    I'm not a huge fan of new age pop music, but boy if this doesn't completely describe the genre. Popular hip-hop artist The Weeknd and electronic, house and dance music duo Daft Punk team up to create a groundbreaking single. It's not very often a song featuring two iconic artists from completely different genres join together to make a banger. Personally I don't find the song incredibly amazing, but it is catchy and that's all a song needs now-a-days. The beat is very fast paced and direct. It keeps the essential pop aspects such as background synchronizing and light bubbly noises, but this song adds much more. In between the regular pop sounds we hear in every other pop song we hear some beats and bass drums we would normally only hear in trap music. Overall I think this song is very well put together and will do exactly what it was created to do, sweep the nations' teenage playlists. If you like any of The Weeknd's music then this song will go right along with those other picks. I don't think this song fits in too much with any Daft Punk songs, but there are certain times during the song where you can definitely feel the house/trance type vibes. Great song for the genre.
    I'm going to give this song a 7 / 10. Not my favorite song, and not my favorite genre, but it's a great track.

DUCKWRTH - I'm Uugly
    Have you seen DUCKWRTH? He is like a Tumblr post, hashtagged #CareFreeBlackBoy in the flesh, standing on Earth. From his partially blond mo-hawked locs, to his safety pin earring, DUCKWRTH isn't here for your stereotypes of black masculinity, and his music is similarly defiant. The Los Angeles artist has released his new project, I'm Uugly. The album is perfect for lingering heat of the summer: DUCKWRTH brings a laid-back dose of positivity to upbeat instrumentals from the likes of Alexander Spit, Channel Tres, and more.A writer on the website called, The Hundreds, said, "It’s a rarity for me to hear something and suddenly feel so moved, overwhelmed, and compelled to write in praise of it. The craziest part is that I don’t even know what genre to categorize I’m Uugly into. It sounds like Duckwrth included a healthy dose of chillwave, funk, rock, soul—puzzle pieces that normally wouldn’t fit, but for this project, fold together into perfect harmony. Add that to stellar production by our friends Alexander Spit, LIKE of Pac Div, and more" (Kat Thompson). The 9-track also features guest appearances from Hodgey Beats and Georgie Anne Muldrow.
    If you want to listen to the album, click here.
    Click here, for The Hundreds source.

Gareth Bale could leave Real Madrid after broken promises from Florentino Perez

Real Madrid striker Gareth Bale could leave Real Madrid after falling out with both manager Zinedine Zidane and president Florentino Perez and his "Favorite Destination" is Manchester United. Real Madrid president Florentino Perez promised he would give Bale a new contract but so far no talks have taken place. Also, Bale seems to be “unhappy” with Zinedine Zidane for not fulfilling some “promises” he made to him. probably it was a central striking role or maybe it was regular back rubs and cups of steaming welsh tea and crumpets on demand. Gareth Bale has joined Real Madrid team back in September 1, 2013. He has scored 39 goals with Real Madrid, It will be a big loss for them if he left the team.

Miami Marlins star pitcher Jose Fernandez dies in boating accident.
    Early Sunday morning Miami Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez was killed in a boating accident off the coast of Miami, Florida. The coast guard found their boat capsized with 2 people dead under it and one dead in the water. None of the three travelers were wearing a life vest. The boat was likely cruising at a high rate of speed when it crashed into a jetty. Fernandez announced a week prior that his girlfriend was pregnant. He was drafted 14th overall in 2011 by the Marlins. He was caught three times trying to cross from Cuba to the United States. He was just granted citizenship of the United States last year.

Helping @Big Asian shalong navigate.

Atlanta's High Museum of Art Price Changes
    There has been a price change in Atlanta's High Museum of Art. The price for adults has dropped from $19.50 to $14.50. The prices will not go into effect until October 1, so if your planning on going to Atlanta's High Museum of Art then you should wait until October 1. However this only applies to Adults, if you have kids that are 6-17 years of age then the prices will jump up from the current $12 to $14.50. High Museum of Art might be moving in the right direction with this price change because everyone should have a equal chance at learning about our Modern and past history. Some museum have already put this into effect and it has drastically increased there population intake. I hope High Museum of Art also makes this possible in the future.
    Source

The new GoPro Hero 5!
    The new GoPro Hero 5 is out and living up to the hype. We incredible new features and amazing improvements, GoPro is still the portable easy to use camera to beat! The three main improvement being a brand new 4k stabilized footage technology, built-in waterproofing, and voice control that open so many more doors towards how GoPros can be used. This is GoPro camera features an updated stereo mic and advanced wind-noise reduction system that will help get much better audio in those family trips or sport shots. This new technology works with the camera getting three microphones and automatically picking which two to use based on the amount of wind and background noise there is.

Source

Garry's Mod Hacks
    Unfortunately a now banned member @kaliii made a extremely fun hack for Garry's Mod.
    This hack for Garry's Mod is extremely simple to use. But always be cautious while using you don't wanna get banned. The features are: aimbot, esp, fov changer, third person, bunnyhop, autostrafer, circlestrafe (hold down f), anti-aim, and anti-anti-aim. This week's hack has many great features to use. Personally, my favorite feature from this hack is the third person mode. It lets you play from a different perspective and is a really unique feature. It is also extremely helpful at times. This hack easily is hours and hours of fun this week! So as always, it is easy to use, and also a very easy installation as well so no need to worry about that! Have fun using this hack!

Battlefield Hacks & Cheats

This week we are featuring the Battlefield Hacks & Cheats section, which is currently moderated by [MPGH]Paralyze.
    Battlefield is a first-person shooter genre game, made by Microsoft. For those who want to play a FPS game but aren't too sure what to choose, I recommend Battlefield as almost any computers made from 2012+ can run at least one of the games.
    Microsoft has announced the release of Battlefield 1, allowing for pre-orders to take place. From the beta game-play, it looks like the game is great.
    The Battlefield section provides a multitude of hacks that give you the upper hand such as aimbot, radar, no recoil, autopilot, and much more.

Battlefield 3 Game-Play

Image Source

Dead "Wo"man Rising
    Some people get freaked out staring at the preserved body of a little girl that died 300 years ago. Even more people get freaked out when they stare at the body, and it stares back. This was the case when an unnamed visitor to the Cathedral of Guadalajara in Mexico decided to film the corpse and he caught the moment her eyes appeared to open. He said that he "didn't even realize it happened until he showed the video to his family." Although some people are skeptical, one thing is for certain, I won't be visiting the cathedral anytime soon.

Source

Interview - [MPGH]Ahlwong

[MPGH]Nyaro: Hey Ahlwong, thanks for taking the time to do an Interview for the MPGH News. How has your week been so far?

[MPGH]Ahlwong: It has been very good. I finished my exams just a few days ago. On the day I began my exams, I received a PM email from Liz telling me I got OMM

[MPGH]Nyaro: Nice to hear. Is there anything else exciting that happened to you lately?

[MPGH]Ahlwong: Finished off my Preliminary year so now heading off to my final year of schooling

[MPGH]Nyaro: Congratulations! And congratulations on receiving OMM aswell! Can you tell us how you joined MPGH and what made you stay?

[MPGH]Ahlwong: I joined MPGH for Realm of the Mad God Private Servers. I hosted a server and partnered with 3, spending money for the users of MPGH. I've stayed for the past 4 years simply because this is an amazing place. I received Realm of the Mad God Wiki Editor in 2014 and was also encouraged to apply for OMM by Liz

[MPGH]Nyaro: Yes, I also came for RotMG Private Servers/Hacks, haha. As you've mentioned before, you have been picked as a OMM. What was your reaction?

[MPGH]Ahlwong: I was astounded by the news. It was more of a bittersweet time as I had to go for my first exam as I got the position

[MPGH]Nyaro: Hope you will do great as a OMM. Make us proud! Can you tell us what your favorite section is at MPGH and why?

[MPGH]Ahlwong: Thanks. My favorite section is General as there is always a lot of banter going around

[MPGH]Nyaro: I see. So what do you do when you're not on MPGH? What are your hobbies?

[MPGH]Ahlwong: When I'm not on MPGH, I'm either playing video games or going out with friends to then LAN party with them.

[MPGH]Nyaro: Never did a LAN party, haha! Last question. If you could change something at MPGH, what would it be?

[MPGH]Ahlwong: Dave's avatar. It's way too old

[MPGH]Nyaro: I'm pretty sure he changed it a few months ago lol. Do you want to give out a Shout-out to someone before we end the interview?

[MPGH]Ahlwong: Yes, @Liz for giving me this opportunity <3, @Raple thanks for dank memes, @Hunter we'll take Smoke down

[MPGH]Nyaro: Haha alright. It was a pleasure to interview you. Take care!

[MPGH]Ahlwong: Thanks, you too!

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Raple
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova

• User News
      • Ahlwong

• Global News
      • Felix
      • Hero

• Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong

• Hack of The Week
      • High

• Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Chaos

• Technology News
      • Lift
      • Anime

• Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic

• Sports News
      • Copperhorse
      • Ace

• Art News
      • Dynasty

• WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Chaos

• Interviewers
      • Nyaro

• Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • -Madara_Uchihă-
      • savage
      • Eternity

Last edited by Hero; 09-26-2016 at 09:43 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Ace (09-27-2016),Gaar (09-26-2016),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (09-27-2016),Lightning (09-28-2016),Nyaro (09-27-2016),Raple (09-26-2016),Schuba (09-28-2016),Ticherhaz (09-27-2016)

Thanks
    dank kush lads.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    tech news was twice as good @Anime

Thanks
    Good news guys!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Nice job guys! Keep up the good work fellow writers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Another masterpiece, good work my fellow writers!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Great Job Team
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Good news dude! nice !
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Nice Edition bois

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    Good news! Nice bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Great work, I'd love to join news force some day.

Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Was interested in the sports news today good job

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nice work boys! Does look odd with some articles missing their second one

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Great work, I'd love to join news force some day.
    Good luck when applications come out
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks

Thanks a lot of the news

Thank you for the update.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Good work, but can't believe nothing was said about Arnold Palmer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast