Poll: Was this helpfully?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Post Advanced GM tactics! Peter Chao

Intro
    So you wanna be pro at GM eh? Well with a little reading you can learn all the GM tricks of the trade!
    The expert has now put you under his wing!
    Basics
    Before we can even get started you need to decide who you will play as bl or gr you can do both but it's better to stick with one. Personally I used to play as black list but Il get into that in a minute. Simple pick the opposite of the team you want to play as if gr then bl if bl then gr. You need to get a general understanding of typical spots, patterns, and you need to make sure to watch out for ace. Ok

At this point I'm assuming you have researched the other team if so this is a guide for Global Risk.
    Before we even get started you will need 100 gamma, low textures and a good headset. Starting the round see spots around bls base and if nothing see at the top of the screen where team mates are being killed this generally gives you a sense of the bombsite. Always remeber to be near a team mate and see if their being attacked it's a golden ticket to Getting a kill. Also watch your back always most bls attempt to rush but with good reflexes you can rain on their parade. Ok bombs planted press C and 1 or 2 for a or bsite. Communication is important so you can't get covered defusing with no one to help.
    Remember at bombsites shoot all corners and predictible spots. This is where it's important to take a good look at team mates and especially defuser. Remember to take good peeks at the red radius at bomb sites water and smoke. If you have headphones you'll here the programming/beeping of the c4 from a good distance. Finally good guns to take? M60, P90, Tommy, anything with good ammo and also have smoke and frag flash is usless really. for pistol take high ammo and good fire rate no anaconda!

Ok bls turn. First rule always follow the c4 carrier incase he loses it. Rember Bhop is your best friend when you need stealth or gotta get to a site quickly. Bomb planting out in the open for easy knifing and always gaurd the bomb make sure your not to far or too close. When the indicator at the top is quickie flashing red run fast. If you give up on bhop holding shift sometimes works your quiet and you are barely seen. You know your easily seen when you can see the textures on your hand etc.. Remeber a gr isn't always looking the way you think he is it's a simple lure really. If your next o someone you can either rapid stab or press right. HERES A big tip since most players are right handed stab them on their left so they'll turn al the way around before seeing you. Shovel is for range knife is for speed and axe is in the middle.

I would like to get this stickied to please thank

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Chao View Post
    Intro
    So you wanna be pro at GM eh? Well with a little reading you can learn all the GM tricks of the trade!
    The expert has now put you under his wing!
    Basics
    Before we can even get started you need to decide who you will play as bl or gr you can do both but it's better to stick with one. Personally I used to play as black list but Il get into that in a minute. Simple pick the opposite of the team you want to play as if gr then bl if bl then gr. You need to get a general understanding of typical spots, patterns, and you need to make sure to watch out for ace. Ok

At this point I'm assuming you have researched the other team if so this is a guide for Global Risk.
    Before we even get started you will need 100 gamma, low textures and a good headset. Starting the round see spots around bls base and if nothing see at the top of the screen where team mates are being killed this generally gives you a sense of the bombsite. Always remeber to be near a team mate and see if their being attacked it's a golden ticket to Getting a kill. Also watch your back always most bls attempt to rush but with good reflexes you can rain on their parade. Ok bombs planted press C and 1 or 2 for a or bsite. Communication is important so you can't get covered defusing with no one to help.
    Remember at bombsites shoot all corners and predictible spots. This is where it's important to take a good look at team mates and especially defuser. Remember to take good peeks at the red radius at bomb sites water and smoke. If you have headphones you'll here the programming/beeping of the c4 from a good distance. Finally good guns to take? M60, P90, Tommy, anything with good ammo and also have smoke and frag flash is usless really. for pistol take high ammo and good fire rate no anaconda!

Ok bls turn. First rule always follow the c4 carrier incase he loses it. Rember Bhop is your best friend when you need stealth or gotta get to a site quickly. Bomb planting out in the open for easy knifing and always gaurd the bomb make sure your not to far or too close. When the indicator at the top is quickie flashing red run fast. If you give up on bhop holding shift sometimes works your quiet and you are barely seen. You know your easily seen when you can see the textures on your hand etc.. Remeber a gr isn't always looking the way you think he is it's a simple lure really. If your next o someone you can either rapid stab or press right. HERES A big tip since most players are right handed stab them on their left so they'll turn al the way around before seeing you. Shovel is for range knife is for speed and axe is in the middle.

I would like to get this stickied to please thank
    1. U are not the real peter chao
    2. Thx for theninfo
    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Good tutorial .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Nice, but to much words, too little pictures.