Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Arrow New Minion Required.

We need 1 minion, and 1 minion only...

Please read this post carefully before posting.

Requirements:
    • Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    • Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    • Must be familiar with MMORPGs and a regular in this section.
    • Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    • Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.
    • Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.
    • Must be EXTREMELY Active
    • MUST speak English well,

Application Format
    1. Name: (yours as we can see your username)
    2. Age:
    3. Location:
    4. Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)
    5. Are you staff/special member in any other website:
    6. Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)

APPLICATIONS ONLY
    all others will be deleted & banned.

Beggars will be removed & banned. So don't beg or solicit people to 'support' and/or thank your post

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Battlefield 3 (08-19-2011),Drake (08-18-2011),Physcadelic (08-26-2011),Pie (08-18-2011),Scorpian (08-23-2011),Shrew (08-19-2011),Sid (08-18-2011),[MPGH]Time (08-18-2011),crex (08-18-2011)

Thanks
    Name: (yours as we can see your username)Sid
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)5-6
    Are you staff/special member in any other website:Nah
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)I was a former minion on these sections.
    I had FPS Other MMO RS and Vindictus.
    Since of this experience I can conclude that I will be able to handle these sections since I have the knowledge of checking, approving and deleting hacks.
    Thank you and may you consider me

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sid For This Useful Post:

Dakota (08-19-2011),Funny-Man (08-18-2011),[MPGH]Hero (08-19-2011),howdy (08-30-2011),Paul (08-22-2011),Scorpian (08-22-2011)

Thanks

For @Extravagant

Name: Ivan
    Activity by hours: 2-3
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Newp
    Why should you be chosen as minion: Because I was a minion before and I did... um a pretty good amount of work in that time. I would also clean this section of it's shit like I did in CA NA.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Extraordinaire For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hero (08-19-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    -Name: (yours as we can see your username): Trevor
    -Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)5-6
    -Are you staff/special member in any other website:Nope
    -Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)
    The reason I should be chosen for this position is as follows:
    • I know all the rules that MPGH has
    • I can keep the forums clean
    • I have previous experience with running a forum in the past, and know all the mod, in this case, minion controls
    • I am knowledgeable on these types a games, I play WoW, LoL, HON, Torchlight, and serveral other games that this sections gives
    • I also know how to check to see if the hacks that are given in this section are legit or contain viruses

I thank you all for your support, and goodluck to all the applicants!
    Last edited by uBit; 08-17-2011 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Edited in the last part :)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to uBit For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hero (08-19-2011)

Thanks
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. Antivirus program downloaded alraedy and working
    Must be familiar with MMORPGs and a regular in this section. Played maplestory, minecraft and other games for quiet some time now
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. 1 year
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section. I helped make the maplestory section active with Spark and other few fellows. Helped create GUI's for Spark's maplestory bots
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.
    Must be EXTREMELY Active 40%+
    MUST speak English well, Im bilingual

Application Format
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Phillips
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 3+
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please) I love maplestory and nexon games. I love minecraft as well. I love mmorpg in general. I feel its a good section of games to take a break from fps. And i certainly think i've owned up to the responsibility while proving myself worthy as editor.
    Last edited by Woods; 08-17-2011 at 07:39 PM.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crex For This Useful Post:

aeronyx (08-17-2011),Funny-Man (08-18-2011),[MPGH]Hero (08-17-2011),Moto (08-20-2011),Scorpian (08-17-2011),[MSGH]Eckhart (08-17-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Name: Kevin

Activity by hours: 3-4 Hours A Day (Weekdays) & 4-6 Hours A Day (Weekends) - Should be improved once I'm fully back

Why should you be chosen as minion:
    • I've been very interested in MMORPG's lately
    • I know and will stand by all of the rules for MPGH
    • I have a lot of experience with Moderation and cleaning forums
    • I will be as active as I can
    • Keeping this section clean will be important & I plan to do so
    • I'm always on MPGH now, since I'm done with vacations
    • I am able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements
    • I am very familiar with MMORPG's and am active in this section
    • I am always willing to help/assist & contribute to this section
    • Overall: I meet ALL requirements, I will be dedicated to helping these sections and do my best to not fail & be a good minion

Thanks for all who read, and whoever supports me. Good luck to everyone else.
    Last edited by Margherita; 08-17-2011 at 10:14 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Margherita For This Useful Post:

Flash (08-23-2011),Funny-Man (08-18-2011),[MPGH]Hero (08-19-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS: 5x more
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements: I have my own computer and can test anything.
    Must be familiar with MMORPGs and a regular in this section: I've been playing MMORPG's since I was nine years old, and I am extremely knowlegable in Maplestory.
    Must have at least 4 months in the site: Done.
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section: I try my best.
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them: Done.
    Must be EXTREMELY Active: I already am active, but I'm going up when I get back home from my roadtrip.
    MUST speak English well: My first and only language.

Name: Sean Egan
    Activity by hours: Currently 2-4 hours a day, as I'm on vacation an have very limited access to wifi. At home I can be on any time I'm not at school or with friends (I'm with friends every two or three days) so probably 2-8 hours.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope, I only browse other sites if information is needed.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I should be chosen as minion because I'm dedicated to this site, and have been playing MMORPG's since I was a young boy discovering gaming. I played Runescape since I was in grade 4 but I quit when I discovered Maplestory (I've been playing since grade 5). I'm in grade 9 now by the way...
    I have learned a lot since I joined MPGH and if I get minion I will do the job correctly, and try my best to contribute and help everyone.
    I'm known around the Maplestory section (dead as it is) for helping, and getting rid of the "bad threads".

If I get minion, I will do the job to the best of my ability.
    Last edited by Sketchy; 08-17-2011 at 09:11 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sketchy For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hero (08-19-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Name: Brett

Activity by hours: 4-6 Hours A Day (Weekdays) & 5-7 Hours A Day (Weekends)

Are you staff/special member in any other website:
    Mod on a music website

Why should you be chosen as minion:
    I have alot of time to devote to mpgh, and i would enjoy doing so.
    I am not afraid to get a vitrus, i have the best anti virus available.
    I will do the job well, and the best i can.

good luck to everyone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Allen
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 3-5+ hours
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)
    I've been playing MMORPGS for a years and still do. I've played games, such as, Metin 2, runescape, witcher, witcher 2, Cabal, Mount & Blade, MineCraft, Vindictus, DN, etc.
    I am also active at MPGH. I take responsibility in jobs meaning I would make sure files are clean before approve and keep sections organized and all well.

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Pie For This Useful Post:

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (08-21-2011),bikadechu (08-20-2011),DanK (08-17-2011),Dracconus (08-18-2011),Funny-Man (08-18-2011),Hell_Demon (08-18-2011),[MPGH]Hero (08-19-2011),HoLyNeSs (08-17-2011),Irony (08-24-2011),kidsizedcoffin (08-17-2011),miegalius (08-18-2011),Paladin (08-19-2011),sd999444 (08-18-2011),TommyHeavenly6 (08-18-2011),xAddeyx (08-18-2011),[Q]uestion[M]ark..? (08-19-2011)

Thanks
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Vince
    Activity by hours: 6-8 hrs.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I've been on this website for quite some time now and I'm pretty sure I know how things work around here..I may not have a huge post count but like I said, I know things well around here.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to EvoSpider For This Useful Post:

Theshizzofminecraft (08-18-2011)

Thanks
    Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS Just hit 5K 2 days ago
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. to Easy
    Must be familiar with FPS Games and a regular in this section. Certainly am
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. I do
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section. i think with my news ive proved i can contribute immensely and take alot of MY time for the site
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. I do
    Must be EXTREMELY Active 46%
    MUST speak English well, Infact its me first language

Name: (yours as we can see your username) Callum Chisholm
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 6 hours/day
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: no.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please) Becuase i love these games, i always have, i play them almost eveery day, and ive been active in minecraft since i joined, i really want to help this community out and do my bit, i think i proved i can be dedicated.
    Last edited by Cal; 08-18-2011 at 05:03 AM.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cal For This Useful Post:

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (08-21-2011),crone (08-18-2011),[MPGH]Hero (08-19-2011),Moto (08-20-2011),Shrew (08-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS : I have nearly 3000 posts.

Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. I am both willing and able to do this.

Must be familiar with MMORPGs and a regular in this section. Been playing them for over 6 years. Know the inside and out of MPGH.

Must have at least 4 months in the site. Nearly 12 months.

Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section. Not only posted, but CREATED mods for Minecraft. I assisted staff by reporting advertisers and spammers.

Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. Now I have a grasp of the rules, I always follow them.

Must be EXTREMELY Active My activity does not actually reflect my activity. I am online most of the afternoon, but only post when necessary. Also, my activity is very low at the moment. Don't worry about that, I am trying not to post on this account because I am planning something ;3

MUST speak English well I have an IQ nearing 140, I always get A's for English.

Name: Sam Yarwood
    Activity by hours: 3-4 hours weekdays, anything from 4-12 hours weekends.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I have been posting on this wonderful website for nearly 1 year now, and am excited to have made it this long. Many months of my time here was spent 'moderating' and creating mods for the Minecraft section. I also contributed my time to writing and building up the MMO section of the MPGH Wiki. Although my activity in that section has decreased, I am willing and happy to make a return. I have started to get back in to MMO's and am willing to give back to the website that has given me so much.

Now - why I should actually be chosen. There are various reasons, but the main would have to be because I love this website. I really am itching to contribute to give back to it somehow. This seemed like the perfect opportunity. Another reason is because I seem to one of the more intelligent people on the site. I am helpful by nature, and like to be polite and formal to the people needing assistance. We've all been there, right? I know a lot about MMO's, and have (some) programming experience in Visual Basic programming. I also know a lot about computers, particularly software (I was just offered a trainee-ship by an IT company). These skills, combined, will help me be the best damn' minion you ever had. I think I at least deserve a chance to prove myself.

I guess you would like to know a little more about me. If not, skip this paragraph. I'm Sam. I am intelligent, humorous, committed, responsible, helpful, charismatic, logical and friendly. My hobbies include cycling, meeting up with friends, talking to people, counselling, computer gaming and computers in general. I do very well in school, and am (fairly) fit. I have a BMI of 20 and an IQ of 136 (non-reliable source ).

I'm sorry for writing such a long application, I know by the time you are reading this you are probably sick of assessing us anyway :S Sorry about that.
    If you wish to find out any more about me, don't hesitate to PM me. Seriously, I'm an alright person to get to know. If any information changes, I will make an effort to update this application.

Good luck to all of those whom apply. I'm sure the person who is chosen is a worthy candidate.

-Sam (Physcadelic)
    Last edited by Physcadelic; 08-18-2011 at 03:20 AM.

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Physcadelic For This Useful Post:

Cal (08-20-2011),Funny-Man (08-18-2011),[MPGH]Hero (08-19-2011),Jailbroken671 (08-20-2011),Moto (08-18-2011),Zack (08-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Elio
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 5-6 Hours
    I am very active on MPGH, and can contribute to the section. I'll also check every section everyday to make sure that everything is going fine.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

DareoTheOreo (08-18-2011),[MPGH]Hero (08-24-2011),Pie (08-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Requirements:

Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS : Yes madam! 14k posts on your service.
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. : I assure you i will act up to my position with responsibility and do everything i can to make it risk free have a kaspersky registered version not only that but i have my pc guaranteed so any harm done = nothing of loss to me could just get it renewed for free so i can keep the hood safe ..
    Must be familiar with MMORPGs and a regular in this section. : I am with most of them.
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. : 2 years.
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section. : I asked Dave to make a vside section i did post tutorials i had some members from vside to register but too bad they weren't active but i did try though and i think i can do better. I will contribute more to it whenever i can i will also help the users what whatever they cant seem to get through.
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. : I may not have followed some of the rules but things changed now, No more trolling,spamming etc etc. I will follow the rules and wont let anyone cross them.
    Must be EXTREMELY Active : I really am .
    MUST speak English well: Ive been talking to an English [@Dr. Grammar] god for 2 years now so i pretty much know my grammar very well. So you can trust me on that. Not only that but i actually am a pretty good poet never have showed me skills on mpgh but was thinking of doing something special. So you can count on me about my English

Application Format

Name: Dilip
    Activity by hours: 2-4 hours more at weekends.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I'm an active MMORPG gamer i play all of these games here and know pretty much the things that are to be known about it, Ive been a minion so i can assure you can handle the section well. I started playing these games recently i don't have experience with all of them but i do know basic stuff to go through it so i can pretty much do a good job. I Will take responsibility for my actions and be more matured if necessary i am willing to change my attitude and adopt to what my higher staff want me to do. I promise i wont let you down.Ive always been waiting to get another chance and since I'm addicted to MMORPG's i really think i can do great this time. I wont let anyone down and keep the sections clean and safe for users to download without any fear of anything, i will also try to help the members in every way i can which includes MSN/SKYPE. If they have some problems in the game I'm willing to use TV [ Team viewer ] to help them. Ive always wanted to control this section since im really addicted to these games and often play it as i have nothing else to do >.> , And about the games i don't know about i assure you that ill learn every single thing about the section for sure . So all i need is another chance to prove myself. I know how people think of me, And i agree i was quite immature back in those days but its changed now, you can trust me. Ill take this job seriously this time read all the guides and go according to it will stick with the rules and never let anyone cross the line, I will do whatever i can to contribute a huge bucket of fun to mpgh. I Believe that i can do this. This is a position Ive been waiting for ages.. So i repeat myself again as a pledge I will take my job seriously act up to it, I will take responsibility for everything i do, and will follow the rules and do everything i can to help out the community and make it a better place. I will use this as a stepping stone for further success. Thank you for taking the time to read this application i wish all the other applicants a good luck.
    Last edited by Time; 08-18-2011 at 07:25 AM.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (08-18-2011),Cal (08-20-2011),Chester Bennington (08-18-2011),DanK (08-19-2011),Flash (08-23-2011),Hassan (08-20-2011),[MPGH]Hero (08-19-2011),Moto (08-19-2011),Pie (08-19-2011),Ryuesi (08-19-2011),Zack (08-19-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Sherif sameh
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)12 hour
    Are you staff/special member in any other website:Nope
    I have big experience about this games and i can handle position and i wanted to be minion of this section because that i am good at and i can contribute And i can defend on any spam or keylogging as it was and i have proved 2 keyloggers in this section thank you and good luck all!

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hexicidal For This Useful Post:

Battlefield 3 (08-19-2011),DanK (08-19-2011),DannyIzHere (08-19-2011),[MPGH]Doc (08-19-2011),Kirigaya Kazuto (08-19-2011),Moto (08-19-2011),Pie (08-19-2011),Pikachu (08-19-2011),Sparkle (08-19-2011),Sync (08-19-2011),Tony Stark` (08-19-2011),Zed (08-19-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast