Thread: So happy :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Wow nice car and use lucky

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Wow nice car and u

lucky

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Wow nice car and u

lucky
    PLAYING TOO MUCH COUNTER STRIKE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post

Can you tell me the price of a mercedes benz Class C version 2012 at US? Here its 29k, but If I go and put the other stuff goes to 55kEuros
    Which one? There's the c250 sport, luxury, c300 4matic sport, 4matic luxury, c350 sport, and the c63 AMG. Each of these bare start 34,800; 35,220; 38,020; 38,430; 40,575; and 58,930 (all USD of course). For the bare minimal AMG Mercedes with a mere 451 HP to start at nearly 60,000 is ridiculous It's also a 7-speed on a speed shift not even topping itself at 562 HP, it would need a hell of a lot of work to make that 7-speed worth it. And a 7-speed in that low of horse-power vehicle, along with all of the gadgets you may want to include weighing it down, it'll probably grind the clutch down to nothing.

They strip the vehicles down so we can do After-Market work over here for the vehicles, but I don't really see the need in having to do After-Market work in a European Mercedes, because they're designed for comfort and power, where our After-Market extensions really only kick up the power and don't make the ride that much more comfortable

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Garen View Post
    It is a 2008 C220 CDI Elegance and as a 16 year old who drove like 3-4 different cars I love this Mercedes.
    I have absolutley no problems with the handling.
    The design is okay IMO.
    Also sitting in that car is just pure comfort for me.
    Better than my chair im sitting on atm.
    And the price for the thing was actually quite low, 20k € used with 10k KM.
    The original price for a new 2008 C220 CDI at a German Mercedes seller is 44k €.

And on the german Autobahn I can go up to 240 KM per hour with the thing. Legal.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

No Im fine and I still love the car :P

Just drove some rounds with my mom and It still feels great even after reading the critcism =D

Just realized you're over in Germany, my bad man whenever I see Mercedes it's over here in the U.S, the series you have is absolute shit over here but it's a much quieter, smoother ride for the European model. They really need to stop stripping Mercedes down before they send it over here, they shouldn't be used for After-Market extensions

Threadstarter
    Whitehat Hacker
    Donator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    They really need to stop stripping Mercedes down before they send it over here
    np man. Why do they even strip them down? Makes absolutley no sense to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Which one? There's the c250 sport, luxury, c300 4matic sport, 4matic luxury, c350 sport, and the c63 AMG. Each of these bare start 34,800; 35,220; 38,020; 38,430; 40,575; and 58,930 (all USD of course). For the bare minimal AMG Mercedes with a mere 451 HP to start at nearly 60,000 is ridiculous It's also a 7-speed on a speed shift not even topping itself at 562 HP, it would need a hell of a lot of work to make that 7-speed worth it. And a 7-speed in that low of horse-power vehicle, along with all of the gadgets you may want to include weighing it down, it'll probably grind the clutch down to nothing.

They strip the vehicles down so we can do After-Market work over here for the vehicles, but I don't really see the need in having to do After-Market work in a European Mercedes, because they're designed for comfort and power, where our After-Market extensions really only kick up the power and don't make the ride that much more comfortable

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Just realized you're over in Germany, my bad man whenever I see Mercedes it's over here in the U.S, the series you have is absolute shit over here but it's a much quieter, smoother ride for the European model. They really need to stop stripping Mercedes down before they send it over here, they shouldn't be used for After-Market extensions
    Stop talking out of your ass. 7 speed tranny means closer gear ratios for more performance down low while having a ridiculously long final gear for gas mileage. There is no clutch to burn out considering that its either a flappy paddle gear box or a full auto all together, no clutching involved on your end. You don't need a ridiculously high horse power car to have a 7 speed or 8 speed tranny. 451hp on that c63 is pretty much in line with what the m3 was making in the e92.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

Stop talking out of your ass. 7 speed tranny means closer gear ratios for more performance down low while having a ridiculously long final gear for gas mileage. There is no clutch to burn out considering that its either a flappy paddle gear box or a full auto all together, no clutching involved on your end. You don't need a ridiculously high horse power car to have a 7 speed or 8 speed tranny. 451hp on that c63 is pretty much in line with what the m3 was making in the e92.
    With a full packaged Mercedes in America you don't get nearly the same amount of power from such a small engine thanks to the p/w ratio if you add AM exhaust/suspension to the C-Class Mercedes, only way to even them out is to bore out the engine and add a chip to the engine. And having a 7-speed might reduce the clipping in the clutch but the gearbox they use in the C-Class has been known to slip with lesser-powered engines when the weight is increased. I drove my friends AMG before he sold it and didn't mind the gb before he added the am exhaust and suspension, but when he did it felt loose as hell. That's why I have a problem with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    lol'd ive had my license since i was 15

Threadstarter
    Whitehat Hacker
    Donator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    lol'd ive had my license since i was 15
    Dayum I wish I would live in Australia

I imagine drivin already

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Dayum I wish I would live in Australia

I imagine drivin already
    new zealand mate... new zealand

Threadstarter
    Whitehat Hacker
    Donator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post

new zealand mate... new zealand
    Oceanic Area :P

Sorry got it mixed up.

dun keel me plzzz
    Last edited by C.C.; 04-08-2012 at 04:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Oceanic Area :P

Sorry got it mixed up.

dun keel me plzzz
    i keeeeel youuuu

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

c250 sport. Holy car without gps and other stuff starts at 60k Holy, only rich people can ride on a mercedes benz, I think

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    csb, go tell your mother.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post

c250 sport. Holy car without gps and other stuff starts at 60k Holy, only rich people can ride on a mercedes benz, I think
    Dude go with a 300zx or a 99' 3000gt, I'm telling you girls LOVE the 300zx, and if you replace the 3000gt with fiberglass fittings that beast flies faster than you'd ever NEED it to!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I need to be 18 to get a license .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Congrats man.. i've been dying for my own car. .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast