Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Bot with autosell/automail features

.02 Changes:
    - Added 7 more maps

.01 Changes:
    -Imported a drop-down menu and consolidated all maps into one .exe
    -Slightly modified the start button color detection
    -Improved autosell scripting for faster speed and better accuracy. For speed I veered on the false negative side (errors resulted in "trash" left in inv rather than "worthful goods" sold), out of ~1000 item stacks no errors now, including scrolls, and it's faster .
    -Bot now kills with Nuke, Nukeall AND spears. Just in case something gets glitchy...
    -No cfg file included; you'll need to make your own with binds provided. I found very consistently that most binds are lost when I transfer .cfg files from computer to computer to test
    -Scrambled .exe not easily decompiled

YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN .cfg FILE AND USE NICO'S DLL FOR THIS!!!!!

"Home" to start
    "End" to stop

GUI interface:

Should be self explanatory, with the exception of "Keep items Row#"

I will be happy to answer questions, but I will not respond if your question is already answered in this instruction.

How autosell works:

The bot will automatically save the images in each of the rows for which you check "Keep items Row#" in the FIRST CHEST. Consequentially the bot will be "delayed" for about 3s at the start-up as it saves these images. This type of item will NOT be sold if "Sell Items" is checked, and ONLY these items WILL be mailed. The autosell will run much faster if you save only the items you are farming for, or NEW items that you will be collecting (don't select all 3 rows if you're ONLY farming for scrolls or empo stones). In the script, the first row's x first column's box in the first chest is reserved for scrolls. If you don't want scrolls, then leave this box BLANK. If you want to keep items and mail them, but not mail the scrolls (r9 scrolls that bind, for instance), simply uncheck "Mail Scrolls" in the GUI and put a scroll in the 1x1 box before you start the bot. The bot will sell, and then mail the selected items "Every Sell/Mail" number of runs. Items will NOT autosort, this way if you leave items in the first chest that you want to keep, but aren't farming (ie. items you shouldn't be putting in the "Save items Row#" boxes). On the different computers I've tested, all the empty boxes successfully were detected, which significantly speeds up the item check for selling/mailing (about 6s for a fully-empty chest). My small claim to fame amongst the great scripters here l2noobl2 and Dank

If you check "Mail Items" and don't put a character to mail to, your items won't be mailed.
    If you put "0" in "Max Runs", it will run indefinitely.
    If you put "0" in "Mail/Sell Every" OR uncheck "Sell Items", items will not be sold or mailed.
    Items mailed will automatically be one less than the stack contains so an item will be left for the next startup's use. For instance, if you have a stack of 56 empo stones, only 55 will be mailed.
    Due to the random nature of which stack disappears during mailing multiple stacks of the same item type (especially if the max stack is 10 or 20), I would suggest autoselling every 50-100 runs minimally or you might have a buildup in your inventory of these items.
    Settings must be in "Mouse Mode". "Auto aim secondary weapon" should be checked as well.

Maps provided (*New):
    Decisive Battle
    Source of the Rumor
    Trampled Plains
    Spider Overload
    White Tyrant Challenge
    Hidden*
    Nightmare at the Ruins*
    Yeti King*
    Fight that must be Won*
    Shady Forest*
    Cadet's Challenge*
    Herb Lands*
    Weeping Queen
    The Contract

To use:
    Make a cfg file in your vindictus folder with the binds below by copying and pasting the text below into a console (dewdew's consolite works this way fine). Alternatively, you can use dewdew's consolite's txt file binds, for which I provided the a_cfg folder which translates the binds I use for his console. I would recommend saving your .cfg file (found in the Nexon folder) for later use if dewdew's console gets detected.
    Get on a boat
    Put the items you're farming for in the first-third rows as suggested above
    Un-equip weapon
    Open the Woo.exe and hit "Home"
    Check off what you want, and don't forget to type in your mail-to character's name
    Hit start and walk away

Binds:
    bind "KP_LEFTARROW" "cc_change_figure_height 0.1"
    bind "KP_5" "cc_change_figure_height 1"
    bind "KP_RIGHTARROW" "changemap_to_next_random_sector"
    bind "KP_HOME" "cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_piercing_catacomb 999"
    bind "KP_INS" "god"
    bind "KP_MINUS" "ohk"
    bind "KP_SLASH" "incrementvar host_timescale 1 5 4"
    bind "KP_UPARROW" "cc_fill_all_items"
    bind "KP_DOWNARROW" "cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999"
    bind "KP_PGUP" "KillAll"
    bind "KP_PLUS" "cc_change_figure_height 1500"
    bind "KP_PGDN" "changemap_to_current_random_sector"
    bind "F5" "cc_mailbox_ui"
    bind "F6" "show_mini_shop"
    bind "F7" "close_last_dialog"
    bind "F8" "close_alchemy_box"
    bind "*" "incrementvar sv_gravity -800 800 800"
    bind "[" "cc_change_figure_height 1500"
    bind "]" "incrementvar plr_search_evil_core_distance 500 1700 400"
    bind "=" "cc_shiplist_ui"
    bind "-" "cc_send_start_game_message"
    bind "l" "cc_change_start_game_message"
    bind "," "cc_enter_colhen_from_rochest"
    bind "." "cc_enter_rochest_from_colhen"

MPGH 4.30.12.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com

Thanks to @Nico for providing a dll and some tips on scrambling my files, @dewdew for a currently working console for testing, and @DanK for providing a <now dead > console to make cfg files.
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

0919220 (05-01-2012),aerodude (04-30-2012),annline651 (04-30-2012),banditrage (05-02-2012),bigfluffyguy (05-01-2012),Bloodmary (04-30-2012),bmwboi765 (05-01-2012),Cosmin332 (04-30-2012),danton057 (04-30-2012),dzj2010 (04-30-2012),eg365 (05-01-2012),Fagnerlf (05-03-2012),housemaster2 (04-30-2012),huby44 (04-30-2012),jetcaracer (05-01-2012),KEYevin (04-30-2012),khalit (04-30-2012),kok-bora (04-30-2012),laserteck (05-01-2012),mad4u (04-30-2012),Niomieshon (05-01-2012),NKDragon (06-06-2012),nooby_hacker (04-30-2012),passon (04-30-2012),Pheyliks (05-01-2012),rockeiro189 (04-30-2012),ruzrica (04-30-2012),sk8ingsoldier (04-30-2012),snowdream (04-30-2012),th30ne (04-30-2012),Twinkite (04-30-2012),whiteprayer (05-01-2012),yesongyi (05-01-2012),Zordonzig (05-01-2012)

Thanks
    Approved .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm gonna try now , I'm sure its worth . Well done . XD I hope I don't get any troubles since i'm new in this . XD
    [IMG]https://i289.photobucke*****m/albums/ll208/RyKKeR991/beauty.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Gonna test it seems pretty god

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Absolutely awsome ! Well done !
    [IMG]https://i289.photobucke*****m/albums/ll208/RyKKeR991/beauty.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Just to save you some time and effort,

why not try making 1 script that will run for every map.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by xabbis View Post
    Just to save you some time and effort,

why not try making 1 script that will run for every map.
    Errr.... I didn't really look very hard or anything, but I think he did.

Thanks
    It doesn't support my resolution Q.Q

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolb View Post
    Errr.... I didn't really look very hard or anything, but I think he did.

You're not understanding what i'm saying. He has a few maps that you can run on, if he played a little bit more with the commands he could just make one script to run for every map, not 1 script for each map.

Thanks
    You're not understanding what i'm saying. He has a few maps that you can run on, if he played a little bit more with the commands he could just make one script to run for every map, not 1 script for each map.
    It's easier said than done. I'd say that it's impossible with the current available bind. DankBot can do that because it has custom command to force spawn the boss. Same scripts can be applied to many maps but not all because of how the boss spawn. Technically, you can write script to every maps but some maps have cut-scene and some maps have time dependent etc. That's why you can't use the exact same script to every maps.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ruzrica View Post
    It doesn't support my resolution Q.Q
    This doesn't support custom->full screen. Other than that it should support any res, even non-standard sizes. If you are not using custom->full screen, please let me know your res and where the problem is. If the bot won't move but will load the boss map, make sure you're using Vindi in Mouse Mode.

You mean I am creative enough to figure out how to use autoit without any coding experience except Maple in undergrad, and I didn't think to do this myself?
    Some features will not be publicly released.

I will be releasing a new version tonight or tomorrow that allows you to make your own custom binds since a few people apparently don't have a "Home" key on their laptop. Fail computer manufacturer...
    If anyone has map requests (not for this next version), let me know. Other than Two Moons (first map I scripted... again, won't be public).

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hey, Maddoggy you are the new DanK from what I'm hearing...and btw I just wanted to say sorry for leeching your code, i didn't know the rules and didn't mean any harm by it.

Oh and the map that would help everyone trying to level is Irukul (Raid)
    just saying if you ever get around to it...your bots are better than DanK's imo
    Currently on a 2 Week Trial for Combat Arms Editor

Thanks
    Would it be possible to implement a auto-relog into game and make the map again feature in case I get disconnected?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

This doesn't support custom->full screen. Other than that it should support any res, even non-standard sizes. If you are not using custom->full screen, please let me know your res and where the problem is. If the bot won't move but will load the boss map, make sure you're using Vindi in Mouse Mode.

You mean I am creative enough to figure out how to use autoit without any coding experience except Maple in undergrad, and I didn't think to do this myself?
    Some features will not be publicly released.

I will be releasing a new version tonight or tomorrow that allows you to make your own custom binds since a few people apparently don't have a "Home" key on their laptop. Fail computer manufacturer...
    If anyone has map requests (not for this next version), let me know. Other than Two Moons (first map I scripted... again, won't be public).

I've always been having trouble with these auto stuff, which it clicks just wrong places all the time so I once set the x, y by myself but something was bothering that it won't quite work out.

my res is 1024x768 and yeah, it's in window & mouse mode

Thanks
    i will start by saying thanks for the contributions u are providing to this community maddoggy, however im an EU user ive read what i can about the bot, but it seems the replay detection doesnt seem to work for me, if i manually click the next page button it continues with the script otherwise it just stays on the first battle clear screen, i havent played NA for a year now and i dont know if NA actually has 2 battle clear screens, if not then thats what is wrong, and if possible could u make a slight modification for EU users, thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast