Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Autoit Autosell/Automail scripts

"Home" to start
    "End" to stop

GUI interface:

Should be self explanatory, with the exception of "Keep items Row#"

I will be happy to answer questions, but I will not respond if your question is already answered in this instruction.

How autosell works:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    The bot will automatically save the images in each of the rows for which you check "Keep items Row#" in the FIRST CHEST. This type of item will NOT be sold if "Sell Items" is checked, and ONLY these items WILL be mailed. The autosell will run much faster if you save only the items you are farming for, or NEW items that you will be collecting (don't select all 3 rows if you're ONLY farming for scrolls or empo stones). In the script, the first row's x first column's box in the first chest is reserved for scrolls. If you don't want scrolls, then leave this box BLANK. If you want to keep items and mail them, but not mail the scrolls (r9 scrolls that bind, for instance), simply uncheck "Mail Scrolls" in the GUI and put a scroll in the 1x1 box before you start the bot. The bot will sell, and then mail the selected items "Every Sell/Mail" number of runs. Items will NOT autosort, this way if you leave items in the first chest that you want to keep, but aren't farming (ie. items you shouldn't be putting in the "Save items Row#" boxes). On the different computers I've tested, all the empty boxes successfully were detected, which significantly speeds up the item check for selling/mailing (about 6s for a fully-empty chest). My small claim to fame amongst the great scripters here l2noobl2 and Dank

If you check "Mail Items" and don't put a character to mail to, your items won't be mailed.
    If you put "0" in "Max Runs", it will run indefinitely.
    If you put "0" in "Mail/Sell Every" OR uncheck "Sell Items", items will not be sold or mailed.
    Items mailed will automatically be one less than the stack contains so an item will be left for the next startup's use. For instance, if you have a stack of 56 empo stones, only 55 will be mailed.
    Due to the random nature of which stack disappears during mailing multiple stacks of the same item type (especially if the max stack is 10 or 20), I would suggest autoselling every 50-100 runs minimally or you might have a buildup in your inventory of these items.

Maps provided in attachment in both x32 and x64:
    Decisive Battle
    Source of the Rumor
    Trampled Plains
    Spider Overload
    White Tyrant Challenge
    Weeping Queen
    The Contract

To use:
    Replace your cfg file in your vindictus folder with the one provided. Alternatively, you can use dewdew's consolite, for which I provided the a_cfg folder which translates the binds I use for his console.
    Get on a boat
    Put the items you're farming for in the first-third rows as suggested above
    Open the map's .exe and hit "Home"
    Check off what you want, and don't forget to type in your mail-to character's name
    Hit start and walk away

I've tested the pixel detections on a few computers. If you have any issues with the fluidity of the bot regarding non-autosell/mail features, let me know exactly where the bot stops and I will see what I can do. Also, on the computers I've tested, all the empty boxes successfully were detected, which significantly speeds up the item check (about 6s for a fully-empty chest).

For MPGH 4.26.21.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com

Not sure why one of the scan results popped up a trojan... I'm not educated enough in scripting to make more than autoit script!

Thanks to @Nico and @DanK for providing a dll to kill stuff with and a console to make cfg files.
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 04-27-2012 at 08:00 AM. Reason: I failed at properly posting attached pictures

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

asu1983 (04-27-2012),chubbs1900 (04-27-2012),Demonizah (04-27-2012),Fagnerlf (04-27-2012),fleepies (04-27-2012),kk235197 (04-28-2012),milysort (04-27-2012),N3mzonline (04-26-2012),nelooangeloo (04-27-2012),Nico (04-27-2012),NKDragon (04-10-2013),passon (04-27-2012),Pheyliks (04-27-2012),ruzrica (04-26-2012),sharkxk (04-27-2012),sk8ingsoldier (04-26-2012),sohot6789 (04-27-2012),speedingz (04-28-2012),tomyang521 (04-26-2012),ww5852280 (04-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Please approve of this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8ingsoldier View Post
    Please approve of this.
    i dont think nico or paladin is around atm, most likly wont be approved untill morning, so i wouldnt expect it till by then but im sure nico will slap it with his obama stamp of approval

If my post was helpful/informative please use the "Thanks" and "Add Reputation" buttons.

To Thank Me - use the "Thanks Button" on my posts
    Click here to Add Rep - "Add Reputation"

+1 True thru an thru [Quote] HeavenTears
    ==Game hack detected== funny how people on nexon's vindi forums always QQ how nexon never does anything about hackers, and here we are on hacking forum QQing about how nexon keeps screwing over our hacks. Kind of...real, isn't it? : D

+1 cuz I LOLed IRL [Quote] DanK
    Nice punch you threw Nexon, but I'm still standing.. Here is my return volley, brace your face bitches.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Thank You Sir

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nice, really useful lol

But, Nico is usually asleep at this time and Paladin is hardly around.

Why don't we have more mods?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazue View Post
    Nice, really useful lol

we sure as hell could use em huh...not to say that our mods arent badass's bcuz they are but they have to sleep and stuff

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazue View Post
    Nice, really useful lol

We don't really need more - if Paladin was active when I'm sleeping. Approving now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    very nice job, thank you. one thing is, i remember the consolite 1.49 was delected, so which one consolite i can use

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

We don't really need more - if Paladin was active when I'm sleeping. Approving now.
    It's a sin not to absolutely love Nico... I about swear it!

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

When I Hit Start It Detects and Starts Boat...but it doesnt do anything else after that...is it supposed to be in mouse mode????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yeah I am having the same problem. I used the config file.

Thanks
    [/COLOR]When I Hit Start It Detects and Starts Boat...but it doesnt do anything else after that...is it supposed to be in mouse mode????
    Mouse Mode.

It would seem that the cfg file I posted somehow got messed up. It won't work on any other computer I have access to, despite the fact that it still works on the computer I took it from...
    In any case, I have consolidated all of the maps into one file and will try to output a new working cfg file once I figure out what is going wrong. I will post the new stuff by hopefully tonight or tomorrow.
    If you have an old cfg file from a post-transform mhwalker (a later version), it should work.
    Last edited by Nico; 04-27-2012 at 01:58 PM.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I have a question. If I have a custom cfg file. Would this end up clashing with it too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    what happened to the file? o:
    am i missing something here?
    it said replace cfg witht the one provided..
    what

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    lol yah, the bot didn't work as he expected, it kinda got stuck at beginning
    Currently on a 2 Week Trial for Combat Arms Editor

Thanks
    lol yah, the bot didn't work as he expected, it kinda got stuck at beginning
    The bot works perfectly fine. The cfg file is messed up, as I stated in a post in this thread. The cfg file works absolutely fine on my computer, and STILL does. I have no clue why it isn't transferring over to other people's computers and changing the interface to keyboard mode. And I have no clue why the file isn't there anymore. There was something wrong with the MPGH server earlier, as I couldn't post an attached updated file with upgrades and modifications to my .exe files, which may have wiped the file off the attachment on this thread since it is less than 24 hrs old. I have no clue.

What really pisses me off is some f'n retard earlier tonight claimed they posted a decoded script of MY AUTOSELL script, with absolutely no credits to me, OR PERMISSION. So quite frankly, I don't care that it's not posted anymore and I most likely will not be giving it out to the public now. And what I gave out was only a meager sample of what I have already scripted. Dank's bot itself is sick, and he is obviously a way better scripter than I am and can directly inject commands into the game which I can't do at the moment. But my Autosell I would claim was better than his largely because I spent a crapload of time calculating all the color detection and math functions for the blank gray boxes that constantly change colors from the background (at least compared to his last public release, no clue what he's done since then). That was my selling point to this bot - saved down time during in between mailing/selling as well as nothing else public for autosell/mail at the time. And from the hot second I saw the post on my phone before it got deleted, your name looks familiar....

I'm glad that post was deleted and I will be talking to Nico tomorrow about it.

Edit: Not to mention the binds were contained in the .rar file. You could have quite easily made your own cfg file since I gave you all the info you needed.

Quote Originally Posted by N3mzonline View Post
    I have a question. If I have a custom cfg file. Would this end up clashing with it too?
    If your binds aren't the same as the text file I provided, then yes, they will clash and the bot won't work. Namely the mailbox/shop, skip boat, skip map and either okh/god or nuke (only need one or the other and it should still work).
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 04-27-2012 at 11:19 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast