Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Uh......kinda just ignored the whole thread.(had better things to do). Proven wrong? On what..........

Sounds like to me you are just mad someone made fun of dbz.

There are plenty of other great abridged like gantz, jojo's, and berserk*(antfish) that are actually quite good.
--------------------------------

Scot, you seem to hate on it simply because it isn't funny to YOU. Which is pretty much same for all comedy, some get it some don't. The show doesn't pull any low-brow humor and is pretty funny honestly. I get that some dbz fans might not like it as much as others, but calling them "try-hards" is laughable considering YTAS is made by one guy who (even though i love the series) re-uses the same jokes over and over or that ytas is using t4s's cast every other episode or that DBZA is pretty damn true to the story as well as being funny.

Its pretty shallow to hate on comedy really, because its not a subject which you can critically grade(especially abridged series of all things).
Scot makes a good point,you on the other hand are way too repetitive and seem to dictate your opinion on others. Having the same voice actors doesn't make a good comedy plus LK only voices Frieza and the guys on team four star usually make guest appearances cause Lk voices all the yugioh characters.If anything the dbz abridged is just a spin off of yugioh the abridged.And I am pretty sure any form of entertainment and art can be given a critique, even comedy.