Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Bot with Autosell/mail, custom-able bindings

.03 Changes:
    - Added feature to make your own custom binds with easy to use .txt file output
    - Modified Start button detection
    - .ini file will now save and re-load settings (if input/check boxes are changed by user).

.02 Changes:
    - Added 7 more maps

.01 Changes:
    -Imported a drop-down menu and consolidated all maps into one .exe
    -Slightly modified the start button color detection
    -Improved autosell scripting for faster speed and better accuracy. For speed I veered on the false negative side (errors resulted in "trash" left in inv rather than "worthful goods" sold), out of ~1000 item stacks no errors now, including scrolls, and it's faster .
    -Bot now kills with Nuke, Nukeall AND spears. Just in case something gets glitchy...
    -No cfg file included; you'll need to make your own with binds provided. I found very consistently that most binds are lost when I transfer .cfg files from computer to computer to test
    -Scrambled .exe not easily decompiled

YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN .cfg FILE AND USE NICO'S DLL FOR THIS!!!!!

"Home" to start
    "End" to stop

GUI interfaces:

Should be self explanatory, with the exception of "Keep items Row#"

Binds can be customized

I will be happy to answer questions, but I will not respond if your question is already answered in this instruction.

How to use custom binds:

Click "Set Binds" when main GUI is up. Enter the keys you want (WHICH keys you CAN bind are below instructions. You can use almost all the keys on the right half of the keyboard) according to this format:
    Function Send
    Binds are already set for you, so you can see a pattern. If you mis-type a bind (for instance, omit {} brackets around the key), an error message will pop up to warn you of this error.
    After you are done changing the binds, click "Send Binds to txt". This will open "WooBinds.txt" and type in the text you need to copy and paste into consolite (or another console). And guess what! I made it even easier! It will automatically copy all the text after it saves the new text file and all you have to do is go over to consolite, "right click" -> "paste".
    YOU DO NOT NEED TO USE "a_cfg" FOLDER AT ALL IF YOU PASTE THE BINDS INTO THE CONSOLE. The a_cfg folder is an ALTERNATIVE method to this and much more complicated and unneccesary.

If you want to use this bot while DewDew's consolite is down, but Nico's .dll is up, then SAVE THE .cfg FILE. You can overwrite your current non-binded .cfg with your backed up .cfg and inject Nico's dll, and this bot will still work.

The "Binds to Consolite" command may not work for you. It's glitchy since it's a window of a multi-windowed program. The ONLY thing this does is paste the binds for you into the console. So since this function effectively does only two clicks for you, I'm not going to waste any more time on it.
    If it does work: you will see the consolite window popup and the binds being pasted into the console for you.
    If it doesn't work: you will only see "WooBinds.txt" pop up and then the GUI will appear ~6s later and you will need to manually paste the binds into the console (the correct text is already in your copy/paste clipboard).

How autosell works:

The bot will automatically save the images in each of the rows for which you check "Keep items Row#" in the FIRST CHEST. Consequentially the bot will be "delayed" for about 3s at the start-up as it saves these images. This type of item will NOT be sold if "Sell Items" is checked, and ONLY these items WILL be mailed. The autosell will run much faster if you save only the items you are farming for, or NEW items that you will be collecting (don't select all 3 rows if you're ONLY farming for scrolls or empo stones). In the script, the first row's x first column's box in the first chest is reserved for scrolls. If you don't want scrolls, then leave this box BLANK. If you want to keep items and mail them, but not mail the scrolls (r9 scrolls that bind, for instance), simply uncheck "Mail Scrolls" in the GUI and put a scroll in the 1x1 box before you start the bot. The bot will sell, and then mail the selected items "Every Sell/Mail" number of runs. Items will NOT autosort, this way if you leave items in the first chest that you want to keep, but aren't farming (ie. items you shouldn't be putting in the "Save items Row#" boxes). On the different computers I've tested, all the empty boxes successfully were detected, which significantly speeds up the item check for selling/mailing (about 6s for a fully-empty chest). My small claim to fame amongst the great scripters here l2noobl2 and Dank

If you check "Mail Items" and don't put a character to mail to, your items won't be mailed.
    If you put "0" in "Max Runs", it will run indefinitely.
    If you put "0" in "Mail/Sell Every" OR uncheck "Sell Items", items will not be sold or mailed.
    Items mailed will automatically be one less than the stack contains so an item will be left for the next startup's use. For instance, if you have a stack of 56 empo stones, only 55 will be mailed.
    Due to the random nature of which stack disappears during mailing multiple stacks of the same item type (especially if the max stack is 10 or 20), I would suggest autoselling every 50-100 runs minimally or you might have a buildup in your inventory of these items.
    Settings must be in "Mouse Mode". "Auto aim secondary weapon" should be checked as well.

Maps provided:
    Decisive Battle
    Source of the Rumor
    Trampled Plains
    Spider Overload
    White Tyrant Challenge
    Hidden
    Nightmare at the Ruins
    Yeti King
    Fight that must be Won
    Shady Forest
    Cadet's Challenge
    Herb Lands
    Weeping Queen
    The Contract

To use:
    Make a cfg file in your vindictus folder with the binds below by copying and pasting the text below (or using my Send Binds to txt feature) into a console (dewdew's consolite works this way fine). Alternatively, you can use dewdew's consolite's txt file binds, for which I provided the a_cfg folder which translates the binds I use for his console. I would recommend saving your .cfg file (found in the Nexon folder) for later use if dewdew's console gets detected.
    Get on a boat
    Put the items you're farming for in the first-third rows as suggested above
    Un-equip weapon
    Open the Woo.exe and hit "Home"
    Check off what you want, and don't forget to type in your mail-to character's name
    Hit start and walk away

Bindable Keys for custom bindings:
    -On regular keyboard area-
    67890-=yuiop[]\jkl;'./
    F1-F8
    -Between regular keyboard area and NUMPAD-
    Ins,Home,PgUp,PgDn,End,Del
    Up/Down/Left/Right arrow keys
    -NUMPAD keys-
    All NUMPAD keys except "NUMLOCK" and "ENTER"

Initial Binds pre-set for you:
    bind "KP_LEFTARROW" "cc_change_figure_height 0.1"
    bind "KP_5" "cc_change_figure_height 1"
    bind "KP_RIGHTARROW" "changemap_to_next_random_sector"
    bind "KP_HOME" "cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_piercing_catacomb 999"
    bind "KP_INS" "god"
    bind "KP_MINUS" "ohk"
    bind "KP_DOWNARROW" "cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999"
    bind "KP_PGUP" "KillAll"
    bind "F5" "cc_mailbox_ui"
    bind "F6" "show_mini_shop"
    bind "]" "incrementvar plr_search_evil_core_distance 500 1700 400"
    bind "-" "cc_send_start_game_message"

MPGH 5.1.12.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com

Thanks to @Nico for providing a dll and some tips on scrambling my files, @dewdew for a currently working console for testing, and @DanK for providing a <now dead > console to make cfg files.
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 05-01-2012 at 12:54 PM. Reason: whaa?

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

0919220 (05-01-2012),AaronKay14 (05-01-2012),annline651 (05-01-2012),chubbs1900 (05-01-2012),darkness09 (05-04-2012),frogking (05-01-2012),gtstud1994 (05-01-2012),honoryellow (05-01-2012),huby44 (05-01-2012),iblowdro (05-01-2012),jaysazn (05-01-2012),kok-bora (05-01-2012),locke15323 (05-01-2012),milysort (05-03-2012),NERO99999 (05-01-2012),Niomieshon (05-01-2012),NKDragon (06-06-2012),passon (05-01-2012),scapure656 (05-01-2012),yuzuki (05-01-2012),zeroEXE (05-01-2012),zomjiji (05-01-2012)

Thanks
    Approved .

Thanks
    Awww yeahhhh! Thanks man. Gonna try this asap(hope it works)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Sweet! Thanks Doggy!

Thanks
    Something looked off... as if it were missing something on the woobinds application, on the auto txt bind function the binds list is missing option to custom bind this
    bind "KP_SLASH" "incrementvar host_timescale 1 5 4" Its missing from the bind list in the app. Couldnt put my finger on it at first but I just edited it into the woobinds.txt manually. Only problem is most of the people that are here for the sake of it being noob friendly might not know what to do. But besides that its great, about to try it out now. thanks again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronKay14 View Post
    Something looked off... as if it were missing something on the woobinds application, on the auto txt bind function the binds list is missing option to custom bind this
    bind "KP_SLASH" "incrementvar host_timescale 1 5 4" Its missing from the bind list in the app. Couldnt put my finger on it at first but I just edited it into the woobinds.txt manually. Only problem is most of the people that are here for the sake of it being noob friendly might not know what to do. But besides that its great, about to try it out now. thanks again.
    I only put in the scripts the binds that the bot actually uses; I trimmed it down because scripting all those translations is unnecessary and takes a while. I don't use host_timescale because it has a potential to lag like crazy for most people and it really won't save that much time in each run other than WQ. I would also need to re-run all of my timings on the more complicated map routes which I have no motivation to do.
    The only thing you NEED to bind for this bot are the 12 binds that outputs from the .txt file.
    Edit: I see the confusion. I neglected to delete that line before posting. I'll fix it.

Tip for people:
    Replace "god" in the 5th line of the WooBinds.txt file with "a_nukeall" before pasting into the console and you don't need to mess with the a_cfg folder setup for dewdew's consolite. This feature to modify the txt file output automatically will be added in the next version.
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 05-01-2012 at 12:55 PM.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Damn it! Character doesnt move when I press start... I know I did everything right this time *facedesk* maybe my laptop is just cursed....Any suggestions? I did the usual saved woobinds text to my a_cfg folder/ the one you provided, starting up woo app, started up vindictus, injected everything before that I started vindictus ofc, logged in, started boat "the contract" pasted my binds to console, pressed home set my options clicked the contract on the list, and nothing happens waited about 40 seconds and tried the same thing 2 more times. I am playing on mouse mode, and full screen res non-custom.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronKay14 View Post
    Damn it! Character doesnt move when I press start... I know I did everything right this time *facedesk* maybe my laptop is just cursed....Any suggestions? I did the usual saved woobinds text to my a_cfg folder/ the one you provided, starting up woo app, started up vindictus, injected everything before that I started vindictus ofc, logged in, started boat "the contract" pasted my binds to console, pressed home set my options clicked the contract on the list, and nothing happens waited about 40 seconds and tried the same thing 2 more times. I am playing on mouse mode, and full screen res non-custom.
    Does the mission start with a 60:00 timer countdown and you just stand at the boss map not moving? Or does nothing happen at all from the get-go and you just sit idle on the boat?

Edit: I'm assuming this is working fine for everyone else since no posts? (can someone confirm my new color detection is OK?) It works fine on the 4 comps I have access to at least -.-
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 05-01-2012 at 01:27 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    No, it isn't working for me either. What did I do wrong? I copied the a_cfg folder to the Vindictus directory and then went to desired boat and clicked start on program and it just sits there. And no, it doesn't start the boat at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    I'm on a mission to destroy all hacks <:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Pasting the binds in the console instead of using the config worked out best for me...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
    No, it isn't working for me either. What did I do wrong? I copied the a_cfg folder to the Vindictus directory and then went to desired boat and clicked start on program and it just sits there. And no, it doesn't start the boat at all.
    Sigh. Means the color detection isn't working for the start button. I didn't want to if I didn't have to but I guess I'll have to completely rescript it to the autosell method I made.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Why not use the command "a_boat_start"?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
    Why not use the command "a_boat_start"?
    I think he only made this to work with Nico's dll only and not with Consolite. He only mentions Consolite so that we could create our binds. I'll give this a try though when I get home. Looks like it works for some and looks like it doesn't work for others (tough shit). I'll see if it works for me. If not though, then tough shit for me, I'll just go back to my old method of Consolite botting :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwboi765 View Post
    I think he only made this to work with Nico's dll only and not with Consolite. He only mentions Consolite so that we could create our binds. I'll give this a try though when I get home. Looks like it works for some and looks like it doesn't work for others (tough shit). I'll see if it works for me. If not though, then tough shit for me, I'll just go back to my old method of Consolite botting :P
    It should work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Nico, if I were to use the a_delayed method what commands would I use to make it teleport and loot the items? Is it possible?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast