Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    -.-10 mins each run still not save tho... just got banned.

Thanks
    I get a problem. every time, i run it i says
    run 1, waiting for start
    button. #s until boat
    reload.

and then everything goes wacko like the bot drags my screen to my dudes face and spins around stupidly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dawggie100 View Post
    I get a problem. every time, i run it i says
    run 1, waiting for start
    button. #s until boat
    reload.

and then everything goes wacko like the bot drags my screen to my dudes face and spins around stupidly.
    If it's spinning that means it's trying to click the start button but the cursor is locked into camera movement. Just let it fix itself; it will try to click the button again via different methods. Usually only happens on the first run.
    If the counter in the splash box goes to negative numbers, stop the bot and restart woo.exe and try again. That means the colors didnt save properly (ie. too much computer load or too many vms).

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks

Angry

It goes into negative every time, how would i get rid of VM's or Computer loads?

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

It goes into negative every time, how would i get rid of VM's or Computer loads???

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

If it's spinning that means it's trying to click the start button but the cursor is locked into camera movement. Just let it fix itself; it will try to click the button again via different methods. Usually only happens on the first run.
    If the counter in the splash box goes to negative numbers, stop the bot and restart woo.exe and try again. That means the colors didnt save properly (ie. too much computer load or too many vms).
    Well, i have it working to where i get on the ship, and it clicks the start button, i do Dethrone the white tyrant, and my guy about 5 seconds after it starts, walks straight into the rock in front of him stops, then starts walking again not even moving just walking into a wall then it says killing boss.
    not so long after that, it says

"run 1, 1st run idles 70s to save replay screen images, #s left."
    *note* that i didnt kill any monster or the boss, then it say's finishing run, returning to boat or something.
    are my bindings wrong? because your binding and colsole crap you described is to hard to understand, un-compress it and expand with examples and details because i just dont understand step 9, and plus, i injected vinpub and when i click the keys on my numpad for what i want, they dont activate or work, i just dont know what to do with the confusing instructions.
    Last edited by dawggie100; 07-10-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Thanks
    It goes into negative every time, how would i get rid of VM's or Computer loads?

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

It goes into negative every time, how would i get rid of VM's or Computer loads???

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Well, i have it working to where i get on the ship, and it clicks the start button, i do Dethrone the white tyrant, and my guy about 5 seconds after it starts, walks straight into the rock in front of him stops, then starts walking again not even moving just walking into a wall then it says killing boss.

*note* that i didnt kill any monster or the boss, then it say's finishing run, returning to boat or something.
    are my bindings wrong? because your binding and colsole crap you described is to hard to understand, un-compress it and expand with examples and details because i just dont understand step 9, and plus, i injected vinpub and when i click the keys on my numpad for what i want, they dont activate or work, i just dont know what to do with the confusing instructions.
    I don't know what you're talking about "console crap" *spelling fixed*. There is no undetected console atm so unless you have your own private one, the only thing you can do is make a .cfg file so you can skip maps. See Botting 101. Then any map except irukul will work. The custom bindings are for people who have a console with a bind-fix. Bindings just got patched 2 months ago, but I left it in the program in case we find a way to fix it.

However, before you do ANYTHING else, you need to get it so VinPub9.3 works. If when you manually press the keys (make sure numpad lock is off) in a dungeon nothing happens, then of course the bot won't work. Make sure the following:
    -If windows user account control is on, you run your injector as admin
    -AntiVirus/Firewall is off or injector is added as exception
    -Your .dat file from VinPub is deleted before starting vindi

Read thru some of the topics in the "help" section or the VinPub9.3 thread itself, as if you're not having a typical problem, your question may already be answered in there. It's hard to troubleshoot when we aren't there to see what you're doing.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

How about make a video and post the link?

Thanks
    I'm having a similar problem as dawggie100 except my VinPub9.3 hacks do work (I get 12k HP and all that). I start the bot, she launches the boat, but in stage one all she does is take a step forward, readies spear, cancel, and repeat until she finally throws the spear. The program than says that the boss is dead and it's waiting for the repeat option to appear. I assume my problem is that the "teleport to next map" command don't work.

I'm using BaseCon2 to paste the binds. I've tried using the binds listed on "Botting101" and the ones listed under "For VinPub.dll:" that you wrote on your first post but neither seems to work. I copied the binds into the console, copy the config file somewhere else, close the console, and replace the config file with the one that I copied somewhere else. I then start the injector using only VinPub 9.3 this time but the bot doesn't seem to be able to skip maps. I hit "Set Binds" and then click "Save" since I assume I shouldn't need to change any bind keys. I tried having only "Vinpub 9.3" checked and having both "Vinpub 9.3" and "BaseCon2" checked but that didn't change anything.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsofman View Post
    I'm having a similar problem as dawggie100 except my VinPub9.3 hacks do work (I get 12k HP and all that). I start the bot, she launches the boat, but in stage one all she does is take a step forward, readies spear, cancel, and repeat until she finally throws the spear. The program than says that the boss is dead and it's waiting for the repeat option to appear. I assume my problem is that the "teleport to next map" command don't work.

I'm using BaseCon2 to paste the binds. I've tried using the binds listed on "Botting101" and the ones listed under "For VinPub.dll:" that you wrote on your first post but neither seems to work. I copied the binds into the console, copy the config file somewhere else, close the console, and replace the config file with the one that I copied somewhere else. I then start the injector using only VinPub 9.3 this time but the bot doesn't seem to be able to skip maps. I hit "Set Binds" and then click "Save" since I assume I shouldn't need to change any bind keys. I tried having only "Vinpub 9.3" checked and having both "Vinpub 9.3" and "BaseCon2" checked but that didn't change anything.
    Make sure in the "Set Binds" GUI that the commands are the same as what you bound using the detected console. It sounds like you're doing it right. It is tricky sometimes to get a .cfg file that works. Make sure you're copy+pasting the .cfg before a hackshield error comes up, and that you close vindictus via the console's "X" (it will auto-shut everything down). It might take a couple tries since if you don't do it fast enough, vindictus will refresh the .cfg file, erasing your binds. To check if the binds work, when you start vindictus, just press the key that you bound the skip map to right after you hit "start" on a boat. The default on Woo's binds (and what's in the notepad of Botting 101) is the - on the main part of the keyboard.

Thanks
    Thanks a lot, I finally got it to work by trying to recreate the config file. I've only done a few runs but I'm receiving the server delay message on all of them: "To help server stability, you must wait X seconds to receive your reward." I'm testing the bot out in "Decisive Battle" and make the bot wait 6-7 minutes before killing the boss. I've finished the battle faster legit and have never received this message so I figured it must be something that the bot is doing that's triggering the flag. Does it matter if I put a delay on the map skip?

Also, is this account pretty much flagged to be ban if I receive this message? Some people who claim to be legit have also receive this message apparently.

*Update*
    Okay, banned. Anyone know any feature of the bot that might be getting flagged? If it matters, it is not the spear that is killing the boss, think its the killall command. The boss dies before the bot spears him and even if it didn't, the bot's aim so off it wouldn't had hit the boss anyways.
    Last edited by Godsofman; 07-11-2012 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Update

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsofman View Post
    Thanks a lot, I finally got it to work by trying to recreate the config file. I've only done a few runs but I'm receiving the server delay message on all of them: "To help server stability, you must wait X seconds to receive your reward." I'm testing the bot out in "Decisive Battle" and make the bot wait 6-7 minutes before killing the boss. I've finished the battle faster legit and have never received this message so I figured it must be something that the bot is doing that's triggering the flag. Does it matter if I put a delay on the map skip?

Also, is this account pretty much flagged to be ban if I receive this message? Some people who claim to be legit have also receive this message apparently.

*Update*
    Okay, banned. Anyone know any feature of the bot that might be getting flagged? If it matters, it is not the spear that is killing the boss, think its the killall command. The boss dies before the bot spears him and even if it didn't, the bot's aim so off it wouldn't had hit the boss anyways.
    I would suggest adding a skip map delay. If you spam it (no delay) and kill the boss, each stage might be timed. That's why I added a checkbox to randomize the delays.

And I get that server stability message anytime I run a non-hero run on my legit as I always finish it faster than the "expected" time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    do u need ohk and god mode hack to bot? or dose it just kill them with some sort of hack...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    just got a msg from hackshield that it's detected

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thebeast999 View Post
    just got a msg from hackshield that it's detected
    Already? >< post a ss of the message if you get it again.

Quote Originally Posted by chidiebele15 View Post
    do u need ohk and god mode hack to bot? or dose it just kill them with some sort of hack...
    yes. it uses vinpub's hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
    Already? >< post a ss of the message if you get it again.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    here ya go

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thebeast999 View Post
    sigh @Nico please mark as detected
    I'll have a new version soon. Currently adding more error detection loops cuz ever since the steam kids came, the server blows.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

HaxAttaxxx (07-11-2012),thebeast999 (07-11-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12