Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Anime today: Sit awhile and listen!

This is a video that I found. Has a LOT of my shared viewpoints and things you should learn from.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So talking about something you like is wrong? Seems legit.

Pretty sure the reason people talk about the big 3 the most is because they LIKE it the most, not their fault other anime either suck or can't advertise themselves properly. I mean, he's getting mad at YOUTUBE. What the fuck do you expect from Youtube? If you wan't to talk about something else, then fucking talk about it.

"If you have such a problem with me, make videos about other anime!" What the fuck? You're the one with the problem man, take your own advice.

Naruto Shippuden was actually better than the original, not only for me, but for 95% of Naruto fans.

"Don't get butthurt over my opinion." Yeah, we're the ones that are getting butthurt....totally.

I personally don't like Fairy Tale or Bleach, but One Piece is alright and Naruto is great. This guy just has some weird stick up his ass.

"If you can't engage your fans from the first page, you fucked up." That's wrong in so many ways. How the fuck are we going to introduce the series, the characters, the story line, the abilities, everything. Shit takes a few chapters. He was talking about FT so I don't really give a fuck, but that's a dumb as hell thing to say.

He's saying DBZ deserved to be over-saturated but complains about Naruto? What? Naruto follows almost the same basis as DBZ, this guy just seems like a butthurt nostalgia fag.

No time or patience for us? Respect will be given? Fuck man, how butthurt can you be? You obviously have the time and patience if you're making this video and getting butthurt.

DBZ had a bad dub? The Funimation dub was 10x better than the DBZ sub, the DBZ versions in Japan were bad, Goku sounded like a pussy.

10 minutes of "DISRESPECTFUL PUNKS, BITCHES RAWR" shit bro, how mad can you be?

If Naruto had as good of a dub as DBZ, people would want to watch it just as much as DBZ, especially kids coming home from school.

There's nothing wrong with subs, I like most of them more because most dub voice actors suck dick and do not care about the series they're dubbing. Most of them seem like they're saying "Yeah yeah, when do I get paid?" every time they spit out a line. So yeah, this is a preference thing but I actually like subs over dubs.

How does it kill the hype to be able to have easier access to your shit? It would kill the dam hype for me if I could NOT get access to a series I do like...

People don't like things because they're old? Oh well, there's idiots everywhere. Deal with it.

Being 15 means you have to watch everything this guy deems as good? What if you don't want to have to get into a new fucking series because you have THINGS to do, you know, IN real life. I watch my weekly Naruto, that's about it. I don't want to have to absorb new anime, don't have the time. Sorry we have things to do bro.

I've seen most of what he listed anyways, so oh well. I still like Naruto the best. Over Cow Boy Bebop, Evangelion, Akira, all these other "classics". I like it more than Redline, all that other shit.

He complains that kids don't want to watch old shit, and then says that new shit is just regurgitated? No shit....if they can make money off of it, why wouldn't they? If those kids haven't seen it, it's still interesting to them. Plus, authors could you know, HAVE a new TAKE on and OLD story.

"You're not a true anime fan if you don't jump into all these new series, huehuehueh." "I HAVE TO MANY RESPONSIBILITIES TO GET INTO NEW SERIES BRO!!!!!" Lol?

He wants the Youtube community to grow? He wants to force people to dis-like things they like? What the fuck? Some artist. If people like something, THEY FUCKING LIKE IT. What problem do YOU have with that?

His spiel on reviewers is dumb, not everyone can be a nerd and know everything. If people want to make videos about something, they can. It's called fucking Youtube for a reason. Don't diss reviewers because they don't meet your shitty fucking standards.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Overall this whole video was just a fuck ton of QQ and Butthurt, from some stupid uptight nerd that can't let people enjoy something they like. Like I said earlier, if he's so tried of the YT community being in the same place, then he can do something about it, or STFU. Or both, both would be awesome.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 07-23-2012 at 01:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

http:/tu.be/ZnzlO-vHNww?t=9m10s

W/e scot said, i bet at 9:10 this answered it.
    (i ignored him).
    Last edited by Empire; 07-23-2012 at 01:54 AM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks, that proves my point even more. He's a butthurt ****** that can't let others like something. GG.

I can critique Naruto, I know it's not the best anime. I've never said that, if you think so you have some issues. What I said was that it's my personal favorite and there's nothing wrong with that. People are different, that's one of the best things about us, is the fact that we're not the same. I sure as hell fucking hope we all don't like the same thing, that would be boring as fuck.

Ergo, different people will have different tastes, and there's nothing wrong with that. Self proclaimed butthurt critics like this dude and Empire need to learn and accept that, unfortunately they probably never will.

Oh, P.S: There's no point in "ignoring" me if you're going to respond anyways, that makes you more blind and stupid than you already were. (And you were pretty dumb.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Generally i found the points about the big 3 being oversaturated, people's needs to expand their manga/anime intake and such pretty good.

Personally the parts about old anime I liked as well, but for some of the younger age people here it won't really apply because of the same reason kids don't play oldschool games.(the graphics suck).

Though his points are valid on onepiece and how it was in america, the one problem that exist is that the timeframes were different. DBZ was the bread and butter of its time, but one piece started much later. When DBZ came out in the US it was THE anime. This and pokemon were the only 2 major anime. But just like the big 3 dbz god oversaturated on everything. I remember the same stuff happening with dbz happening with the big 3(although not at as many places).

The reason dbz beat one piece in the dubs is simply because dbz was better at the time. One piece didn't really start out well in comparison to dbz and dbz's first few arcs were a lot more intriguing than one piece's.
    ----------

Other point i liked was that in todays market there is no real distinct competition. You can put out an anime of almost anything and it could be god awful, it will still make a profit 9 out of 10 times.
    -This is actually much like todays modern gaming.

This isn't to insult the big 3 though. I could do that all day.(I really could).

This is just to say in the most basic ways: talk about all anime. Not just the big 3 and their very similar counterparts(toriko, fairy tail, and khr).
    Last edited by Empire; 07-23-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    That dude is a fag. But some people watch Naruto/Bleach/One piece, all the mainstream anime etc because they don't know the other ones.

The kid in the vid doesn't even know what he's talkin bout. He isn't some fucking judge.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Demonz. For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (07-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    That dude is a fag. But some people watch Naruto/Bleach/One piece, all the mainstream anime etc because they don't know the other ones.

The kid in the vid doesn't even know what he's talkin bout. He isn't some fucking judge.
    Please explain what you are offended with.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Thing is, and I know i'll get flak for this: most people don't know anything but the big 3 and their mirror images. Then they talk again and again about how the big 3 are so great. Its this endless cycle of cocksucking that just irritates the hell out of me.

I know mpgh is a bit different since the anime section is dead, but on a real forum 90% of the threads are about the same stupid shit on the big 3. You tell them anything bad about the anime and its flames x10000.

What my favorite response is "well people obviously like it so it must be good".
    -Of course the best comeback is "So twilight must be good right?"

Then they rage of course but the point is that the fans of such series are always ridiculously defendant of it because they know no other anime to compare to.
    -------------------
    Anyway, looking forward to your response.

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Please explain what you are offended with.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Thing is, and I know i'll get flak for this: most people don't know anything but the big 3 and their mirror images. Then they talk again and again about how the big 3 are so great. Its this endless cycle of cocksucking that just irritates the hell out of me.

I know mpgh is a bit different since the anime section is dead, but on a real forum 90% of the threads are about the same stupid shit on the big 3. You tell them anything bad about the anime and its flames x10000.

What my favorite response is "well people obviously like it so it must be good".
    -Of course the best comeback is "So twilight must be good right?"

Then they rage of course but the point is that the fans of such series are always ridiculously defendant of it because they know no other anime to compare to.
    -------------------
    Anyway, looking forward to your response.
    What you said.

I'm pissed off that people think the big 3 are the best when they haven't even heard of other ones and say shit to you when you say it's bad.

They'll always say the 3 big is better because more people watch it. It's irritating indeed.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Of all the sections on mpgh and from all the users, you two are the only ones who make up such huge fucking posts for an argument , however you two never fail to entertain me .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Of all the sections on mpgh and from all the users, you two are the only ones who make up such huge fucking posts for an argument , however you two never fail to entertain me .
    sadly i ignored scot after he ran his mouth too much one day in the debate fort. I should tone down the paragraphs though.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    I have to match his amount of stupidity with an equal amount of writing. Can't just let people think that his biased viewpoints are all there is.

For the record though, in any thread I started I specifically stated that if he doesn't like the show (Naruto) than he shouldn't post. He continues anyways, so yeah, I respond.