Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

[NA|EU] WooTrans.27 - Standalone Trans Bot [Detection Fix]

WooTrans.exe is exclusively the "Trans Only NO Hacks" portion of Woo.exe
    Main features:
    - NA/EU
    - All resolutions supported except "Custom -> Fullscreen"
    - Will level up your trans every hour (must have the quest done first)
    - Will join user-inputted channel every time bot goes to town
    - Option to use campfire and hp pots to get titles
    - Error detection loops for server overload messages

NOTE: I will not be continuously updating this standalone feature if it gets detected as long as the complementary hacks to Woo.exe are up and running. This feature is fully included in the complete version of Woo.exe as a map choice.

How To Use:

1 - Start WooTrans.exe as admin (You can start this before or after Vindictus)
    2 - Get on a boat in Colhen
    3 - Hit "Home" on your keyboard
    4 - Input "Max Runs" number, channel to join if you want (leaving both boxes unchecked will not use this feature) and check use slot boxes if desired. Slots 1 and 2 can be used for drinking potions/using campfires for titles.
    5 - Hit "Start" on WooTrans.exe and walk away

"Home" to start
    "Pause" to pause (Do NOT use while bot is moving in a battle)
    "End" to stop

Common Problems:
    - The GUI won't come up, what do I do? A: Press the "Home" key.Home key - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Confirm you are running as admin, and try also Alt+Tab'ing out of Vindictus and pressing Home with the desktop up.
    - My character runs past the Battle Board at the docks. A: Make sure you are using Default "Mouse Mode" and that "a" and "d" strafe left and right, respectively.
    - Bot says waiting for start button on the second run and doesn't go. A: Due to Nexon's most recent patch, it seems that if you're running on a crappy laptop, a VM with too few resources, or your video card sucks, the colors in the game will flicker and change. You may not be able to see this clearly with your eye, but the program can. Try to re-run the bot and/or reduce the # of VMs or run on your host system to test if this is the problem.

GUI interfaces:

As far as I know, no one has had banning issues with this program. Still, use at your own risk.

Jotti's malware scan
    virustotal.com
    Virus Scanner Nico

Thanks to @Nico for providing a dll and some tips on scrambling my files.
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

-Tyko- (08-08-2012),bubblisious (08-08-2012),coldblooddawgs (08-12-2012),dak967 (08-11-2012),DarkHaku1 (08-08-2012),dream90 (08-15-2012),gundum584 (08-09-2012),hatagui (08-15-2012),juicebox92 (08-08-2012),N3mzonline (08-12-2012),NKDragon (08-09-2012),ORKAMON (04-25-2013),RuinedPuma1501 (08-13-2012),tacosnbeer (08-08-2012),Therals (10-28-2012)

Thanks
    Approved .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Nice quick release again, thanks

[img]https://www.makinamani*****m/imagenes/userbars/anime-userbar.png[/img][img]https://i718.photobucke*****m/albums/ww188/Raptor015/Windows7User2.png[/img]
    [img]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a351/jaygotzrice/User%20Bars/Firefox.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i119.photobucke*****m/albums/o160/chirag2f4u/AMDUser.png[/img]

Thanks
    ha. thank you . I will try this one.

Thanks
    WooWoo.ini "slowcomputer=1" Note that anti-virus software SCREAMS AT MY FACE over this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus_King View Post
    WooWoo.ini "slowcomputer=1" Note that anti-virus software SCREAMS AT MY FACE over this.
    That does sound like pretty dangerous stuff. No, it's safe.

Thanks
    I need help. I'm new to the game let alone hacking so sorry for the inconvenience. However, I got my character on a boat, clicked Home than Start and the bot does that perfectly fine. But when I get to the dungeon and the timer has went from "waiting" to "run 1, using trans" it doesn't do anything. My character just stands there.

Help

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BasedLog View Post
    I need help. I'm new to the game let alone hacking so sorry for the inconvenience. However, I got my character on a boat, clicked Home than Start and the bot does that perfectly fine. But when I get to the dungeon and the timer has went from "waiting" to "run 1, using trans" it doesn't do anything. My character just stands there.

Help
    Do you have the Transformation skill from the quest? Not having it would be a problem.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    I also have this problem. And yes, I do have the transformation skill from the quest. What it does is just click start when you're on the boat, and then says you will be using trans in 80 seconds or something. After those seconds are up, the program trans, the program kept clicking "Z" in hopes for a second trans. After that it gave up pressing "Z" and just stood there. And then says it will be reloading map in 120 seconds. Do you have to get the second trans for the bot to work? if that's so, then this bot is basically pointless.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gnsv View Post
    I also have this problem. And yes, I do have the transformation skill from the quest. What it does is just click start when you're on the boat, and then says you will be using trans in 80 seconds or something. After those seconds are up, the program trans, the program kept clicking "Z" in hopes for a second trans. After that it gave up pressing "Z" and just stood there. And then says it will be reloading map in 120 seconds. Do you have to get the second trans for the bot to work? if that's so, then this bot is basically pointless.
    Yes, I totally spent hours scripting this bot so you have to level your trans up first for a month before you can even use this. Right.

What type of character is this on?
    Are you on a VM/slow computer?
    Do you see the skill choices cycling (as if you would manually press "x")?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Works good thx
    Last edited by Taco Meat; 08-12-2012 at 04:29 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    hey i am new in this game. and i want to know what does this hack do

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by simsicklemen View Post
    hey i am new in this game. and i want to know what does this hack do
    It levels up your transformation skill that you get at lvl 40 Dark Knight Transformation - SP Skill - Vindictus DB . It does not get you items. If someone publicly posts a working .dll or console, I will continue to upload the full version of Woo.exe, which bots missions to get you items/gold. Until then, this is all there is.

It takes 800 transforms to max out your trans skill, and you can only do it once an hour. So ~33 days if you use trans every hour around the clock. If you only play 3 hours a day, every day, it will take you 9 months. This does it for you, albeit you only get 75% of the experience if you don't kill crap while in trans. So ~44 days with this. I would personally recommend using it to complement the hours you play; run this while you're not playing, use trans when you're manually on your character to get the full 100% exp.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    so i have to be lvl 40 to use this or what ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Good job

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast