Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

[Cheap] CPT Account With Some Rare Guns

I have this CPT account up for sale, it has some rare items such as the Project Blackout Beta mask and the old 30d shotgun that was given out for free. I know this account isn't impressive that is why I am selling it for $5 Paypal! That is a REALLY low price considering the rank, guns, ACT's, and character items. If you're interested then add me on Skype (My Skype name is CheapAccounts) I will give you the ID, Password, Security Question, Security Answer, and Date Of Birth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    1.jpg  

2.jpg  

3.jpg  

4.jpg  

5.jpg  

6.jpg  

7.jpg  

8.jpg  

9.jpg  

10.jpg  

11.jpg  

12.jpg  

13.jpg  

14.jpg  

15.jpg  

16.jpg  

Last edited by CheapAccounts; 09-04-2012 at 11:15 PM.

Thanks
    Ill wait till pictures are approved, could be interested

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NittoCheater View Post
    Ill wait till pictures are approved, could be interested
    They're approved now!

Thanks
    Im interested, sent you a PM.

Thanks
    1. These Are NOT His Account's, The Original Owner's Can Take Back At Any Moment.
    2. He Claim's People Scam When They Haven't Done Shit.

[Proof That These Are Not His Account's Is That Info Service Thing, The Service Guy Said And I Quote "CheapAccounts Is An Often Buyer Of These Services." Meaning None Of These Account's Are His, He Get's ID's / Passwords From People And Uses That Guys Services And Boom, He Has The Account Fully But Is Not His So Be Aware Of This Scammer.]
    Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/388-projec...ger-legit.html
    @Time I Am 100% Sure Selling Account's You Do Not Own At All And Could Be Taken Back At Any Moment Is Against Rules.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulg View Post
    1. These Are NOT His Account's, The Original Owner's Can Take Back At Any Moment.
    2. He Claim's People Scam When They Haven't Done Shit.

[Proof That These Are Not His Account's Is That Info Service Thing, The Service Guy Said And I Quote "CheapAccounts Is An Often Buyer Of These Services." Meaning None Of These Account's Are His, He Get's ID's / Passwords From People And Uses That Guys Services And Boom, He Has The Account Fully But Is Not His So Be Aware Of This Scammer.]
    Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/388-projec...ger-legit.html
    @Time I Am 100% Sure Selling Account's You Do Not Own At All And Could Be Taken Back At Any Moment Is Against Rules.
    You did scam me number 1 and number 2 they are my accounts and some of them are my friends that are quitting pb.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapAccounts View Post
    You did scam me number 1 and number 2 they are my accounts and some of them are my friends that are quitting pb.
    1. I Did Not Scam You.
    2. NONE Of These Account's Are Your's, Don't Even Bothering Claiming They Are Your's, We Both Know That's A Lie.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Well we can't entirely prove that .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulg View Post
    1. I Did Not Scam You.
    2. NONE Of These Account's Are Your's, Don't Even Bothering Claiming They Are Your's, We Both Know That's A Lie.
    Do you have any proof that they're not mine? No.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapAccounts View Post
    Do you have any proof that they're not mine? No.
    Yes, You said you've been playing 2 years, even continuous players playing at least 10 hours a day can only achieve major rank in 7-12 months, you have sold 2 major accounts, and you're selling this one, so 7-12 I'm assuming 12 months due to you being in school all the time, 12+12+12 = 36 months, there is NO WAY you could have achieved any of these, also he said you're a continuous customer for his services, doubt that's just a coincidence.

Thanks
    Yes, he is. But who said that the accounts were "hacked" and anyway if he can change the email it is now in his possession, so yeah dude. Read the rules, get skills, and pick on someone else. Because right now, you really suck at it..and btw I thought my service was "fake". Haha, you're pathetic nub.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Buy this account and then the real owner will get it back in a week ?
    Respect List :
    Rasta
    Baldrogs
    Qmo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGoD View Post
    Yes, he is. But who said that the accounts were "hacked" and anyway if he can change the email it is now in his possession, so yeah dude. Read the rules, get skills, and pick on someone else. Because right now, you really suck at it..and btw I thought my service was "fake". Haha, you're pathetic nub.
    You are dumb aren't you? It doesn't matter that he changed email and shit, all the owner needs is some transactions which on high rank accounts all have, so any of these accounts he takes can be taken back very easily.

Thanks
    Nope. Lies, once the email is change they don't care. Now if you going to say something, then learn the facts. Ask support and see what they say (:

AND again, you said that my "business" doesn't work and you all quite. LOL, you're a nub.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGoD View Post
    Nope. Lies, once the email is change they don't care. Now if you going to say something, then learn the facts. Ask support and see what they say (:

AND again, you said that my "business" doesn't work and you all quite. LOL, you're a nub.
    I actually never said it doesn't work, I said specifically you are a fraud, and you're services are a sham, Right after I spoke to you on pm you editted you're post to $3.00 per try , even though you said free to try for the first time, so you stole the info I gave you meaning scam /horray4noobslikeyou

Once you change the email it just means you have the account in you're possession until the owner comes, I already know because I have been hacked several times, All you need is all the info before it was changed, and a receipt for the transactions to get you're account back, So account's like this are a 50/50 chance.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Also I know what account this is, and I know the real owner , he quit for a month but will be back and I bet your ass he will take it back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast