Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Bleach: Getting stupid then redeeming yourself.

It seems Bleach has really been a 50/50 show in the latest chapters.

on one hand, we get to see some of the side characters(captains) use their special attack(bankai), which makes the fights interesting.
    -Seeing the knife-guy's bankai was cool!

On the other hand, we have the stupidest fucking bankai's or the stupidest fucking enemies.
    -But he's fighting a luchador guy and the second captain's ability is just so stupid.

WTF: How in the world would crushing your ear drums give you any sort of advantage over a sound enemy. Not only would your sense of balance be entirely gone, but the way Bankai's work it wouldn't hinder the attack at all.

Seriously, why does Tite Kubo draw decent characters, but make them have these shit abilities. So far any ability (except aizen) that plays with the mind has been utterly destroyed by anyone with half a power level.

------------------------

But then Renji comes to save the day!........ from the Luchador killing people with a star laser beam.......

It's like.......good things are happening, and the manga picks up.......it's just that the sillyness is a bit much at this point.
    Last edited by Empire; 12-11-2013 at 01:41 AM.

Thanks
    I've only watched the anime up to ep 115 or so, it was really good during the Soul Society arc. The came the fillers! I might get around to reading the manga... eventually.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I stopped watching after the finish of the Arrancar arc, It got quite boring for me there itself but then again i started reading every once in a while just to kill time. I have to agree on what you said about aizen's bankai. Neat characters have indeed been lured into dismay due to the lack of proper abilities. Urahara's bankai hasn't been revealed yet, has it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I've only watched the anime up to ep 115 or so, it was really good during the Soul Society arc. The came the fillers! I might get around to reading the manga... eventually.
    I'd just read it. The simplicity of the chapters makes it an easy/quick read and the anime has like 300 episodes, half of which are probably filler.

The manga does a much better job, especially the art.

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Urahara's bankai hasn't been revealed yet, has it?
    I'm not actually sure on that. I know his sword has, but his bankai I don't know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    It seems Bleach has really been a 50/50 show in the latest chapters.

on one hand, we get to see some of the side characters(captains) use their special attack(bankai), which makes the fights interesting.
    -Seeing the knife-guy's bankai was cool!

On the other hand, we have the stupidest fucking bankai's or the stupidest fucking enemies.
    -But he's fighting a luchador guy and the second captain's ability is just so stupid.

WTF: How in the world would crushing your ear drums give you any sort of advantage over a sound enemy. Not only would your sense of balance be entirely gone, but the way Bankai's work it wouldn't hinder the attack at all.

Seriously, why does Tite Kubo draw decent characters, but make them have these shit abilities. So far any ability (except aizen) that plays with the mind has been utterly destroyed by anyone with half a power level.

------------------------

But then Renji comes to save the day!........ from the Luchador killing people with a star laser beam.......

It's like.......good things are happening, and the manga picks up.......it's just that the sillyness is a bit much at this point.
    I think Shinji Hirako had a very good ability.

Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I would, since the anime ending at ep 366. The manga just started back up about 2 months ago.
    The weird part is that Shunsui and Ukitake are not the only two with dual swords.

Which the author makes Ichigo have like every single power that is in the anime.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 12-11-2013 at 12:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    I think Shinji Hirako had a very good ability.

I would, since the anime ending at ep 366. The manga just started back up about 2 months ago.
    The weird part is that Shunsui and Ukitake are not the only two with dual swords.

Which the author makes Ichigo have like every single power that is in the anime.
    His ability is good, it's just "defeated" because the story needs it to be.

It's at the same level of Aizens tbh.

Thanks
    god, bleach is probably the worst animie i have ever seen and actually finished(aizen)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    god, bleach is probably the worst animie i have ever seen and actually finished(aizen)
    Naruto, fairy tail, toriko are all ten times worse than bleach when it comes to the anime.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Naruto, fairy tail, toriko are all ten times worse than bleach when it comes to the anime.
    i never finished naruto it was so bad i just stopped watching it, then later i skipped ahead to the current manga and it was still horrible

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I saw until a bit further aizen's saga. I was disappointed with the aisen transformation, and a lot more with the battle itself. A lot was wrong there. But even most fillers till that saga were good, like the Bount IMO.However imagine the shock I had after aizen's battle! character design changes, and the events during those episodes seem so random IMO that I just couldnt do anything other than quit watching. I truly enjoyed it. Now it became as bad as naruto (no offense to anyone intended) but to explain my point of view, what happened with Bleach happened with Naruto. The story, character development, abilities, and every other aspect were balanced, made the anime interesting and so on. But to a certain point, the story seemed like being rushed, and lots of shit went unexplained, and then it happens way more frenquently one of the things I hate in stories, being on anime, VNs, books, movies, whatever: "Flashbacks." Going back on the modaf***ing story just to explain some thing, then push foward, then go back again, its HORRIBLE, I personally cant stand that, and I dont even have an exact motive other than that, I hate it. I just prefer to the story go from the beggining to an end. without going back to pasts and shiet. Well, this is basically my opinion, again, no offense meant to any Bleach/Naruto fans, just felt like dropping it here.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem