Here's something I read at the comments section from mangafox.

At Tobirama’s location

???: So Sasuke, even you have fallen, eh?

Tobirama: Who the hell are you?!

???: [Back to him] I’m responsible for this mess.

Tobirama: Then… you’re the caster of Edo Tensei?!

???: Yes, and I must admit, it’s quite a formidable jutsu honorary second Hokage.

Tobirama: Tch! Skip the formalities! Show me you’re face!

???: There’s no time for greetings. If I don’t hurry now, Sasuke will die.

Tobirama: … How do you plan to save him?

???: It will take a little while. And I won’t be able to accomplish it here. I’ll free you, but in turn you must transport us to another location so I may get to work. Understand?

Tobirama: [Gulps] Yeah, sure.

A full panel shows Kabuto’s face as he kneels next to Sasuke with a determined look. All traces of Orochimaru are gone, and he now brandishes his signature glasses, his eyes their regular color. “I will definitely not let you die Sasuke… especially not after what your brother did for me.”

In the air

Sakura: [Gasping]

Madara: I see. You used my absorption of the Bijuu to sneak that brat away, huh? Well, I was able to sense you lot, so before I go and retrieve my other eye, I might as well eradicate you maggots. Obito made the mistake of letting to many of you live. I, will not show that much mercy. [Raises hand]

Gaara: SAKURA!!! COVER NARUTO!!!

Sakura: Huh?! Gaa-

Madara unleashes a giant beam which Gaara tries to block by summoning a ton of sand in front of him. It’s easily demolished and Gaara is forced to resort to using his body as a shield to cover Sakura and Naruto. A blinding white light appears and Gaara’s vague body outline can be witnessed as it slowly fades. Behind him, Sakura throws up her arms to shield the bright light in front of her. Eventually, she and Naruto disappear as well.

Madara: Good riddance. [Takes off]

Near the Battlefield

SZ: [Tied up] Before you guys take me out… I only ask… what does shitting feel like?!

Suigetsu: Shut the hell up will you with all of this talk about poop will you?!

Karin: Orochimaru! We have to get to Sasuke’s location!

Juugo: Yes. I cannot allow him to die.

Orochimaru: We’re about to head there now. Patience you two.

Hiruzen: About time you showed up! I was beginning to think you left again.

Orochimaru: We’ll talk about that later. Right now, we have to figure out who’s behind that mask although I have an idea. [Walks over to SZ]

SZ: Stay back!!! I’ll… I’ll… I’ll shit on you!

Orochimaru: [Kneels and takes off the mask]

Yamato: Oro—Orochimaru… ?!

Tsunade: Tenzo!

SZ: [Detaches himself from Yamato and jumps onto of some rocks] We’ll seeing as he was providing me with some extra strength, I better go off and re-think my plan, eh?

Hiruzen: You’re not going anywhere!

Orochimaru: Yes, Hiruzen. Focus on him while we go check on Sasuke.

Karin: About time!!!

Tsunade: Hurry… I can’t even sense his chakra anymore.

Black rods lie on the ground. A pool of blood sits in the middle. Orochimaru and his group gazes around in confusion.

Suigetsu: Th—there gone!

Karin: No way!!!

Orochimaru: [Looking around] [Spots glasses on the floor] [Walks over to them and picks them up] [Smiles] Sasuke’s okay, trust me. Let’s move on.

Elsewhere

BZ: You both might as well stop. There’s no way to win.

Kakashi: Grrr… shut the hell up! [Rakiri]

BZ: [Phases through it]

Minato: He’s already seem so much of my Flying Thunder God technique. He’s able to avoid it so effortlessly.

Kakashi: Obito! We need you’re help. Just don’t let him control you!

Obito: I— I’m trying! But he’s… he’s!!?

Kakashi: Stop making excuses! Just fight it! We can’t win without you, and without you the future is lost!

Obito: Ka—Kakashi! [Remembers talk with Naruto] I can’t… I won’t allow you to end this era of peace! [Takes back control of Rinnegan briefly and pierces self with black rods]

BZ: What… he’s somehow taken back control! This isn’t good!

Obito: Hit him with everything you’ve got!!! Aim for the Rinnegan!!!

Kakashi: Yes! Good job Obito! [Chidori]

Minato: [Smiles] Atta’ boy! [Rasengan]

The two charge fiercely. As they inch nearer, a massive figure lands before them. Madara looks up, lifting his arms with him, summoning two black rods which pierce Minato and Kakashi who both look in shock. A zoom in on Madara’s eye and he uses Shinra Tensei to blow them away. They create small craters as they crash into the dirt.

BZ: Lord Madara.

Madara: That is enough. You don’t have to control him any more.

BZ: [Nods] [Separates]

Obito slumps lifelessly to the ground. He groans and tries to stand, but falls back down again. Madara knells towards him and shakes his head in disappointment. Reaching down, he plucks the Rinnegan out of his socket causing Obito to scream in agony. As Obito clutches at his blood face, Madara covers his face with his hand and inserts his eye. He begins to laugh manically as both Rinnegans have been obtained by him.

Madara: Let’s try something out.

BZ: Splendid Madara! Now we can go on with our plan!

Minato: I can’t reform…

Kakashi: Obito!!!

Obito: [Staring at him smiling] Ka—

Madara slams his foot on Obito’s head, crushing it into the earth. He uses Shinra Tensei multiple times to burrow him beneath some rocks. Obito is covered from head to toe in blood.

BZ: Heh! Serves him right! Now, let’s go —

Madara: [Chops of his head] Enough of you.

Kakashi: !!!

Minato: !!!

Madara: now then I’ll head to the Shinju. [Panel zooms in on his face as his eyes shift to the right]

???: It’s an honor to meet you Uchiha Madara, kukukuku.

Madara: [Turns around]

Orochimaru and the rest of Taka have arrived onto the scene to aid Minato and Kakashi! Will they be able to lay a scratch on him, or will they also be annihilated?!