LightbulbOutdated[0.9.4]Antiwarpack

Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
[0.9.4]Antiwarpack
Yes.. i know i'm late and i'm sorry for that but i think its better than nothing. Now lets take a look.

Antiwarpack for World of Tanks 0.9.4

Feature
1.Automatic Fire Extinguisher(convert your manual Fire Extinguisher into automatic version)
2.Colored Tracer
3.Destroyed OBJECT on minimap
4.Laser
5.Tundra
6.X-RAY7.Simple looking XVM
8.Reload indicator
9.Universal Aim (T: Sniper View Y: SPG view)
10.Smart aim
11.Safe shot
12.White dead tanks
13.Custom Radial Menu
14.Shadow mod,last position of enemy tanks
And many more...

Screenshot












How to install

  • Extract rar file
  • put 0.9.4,xvm folder and TeamHPPools.xml into res_mods folder


Credits lsdmax,uragan,protanki,ZJ and everyone who made this possible

problem with uploading in main post idk why,file coming soon
cool,but is there any mod/hack that can make a aimbot aim at WEAKSPOTS ,and not jsut in front of them like the IMPROVEDM AUTOAIM etc?
there was, i dont know about now
does it have arty mode for normal tanks?
yep,universal aim(press Y for non arty tanks)
How would i go about disabling smart aim? I find it annoying. Thanks.
GUI
hmm, maybe This is a bug or i did something wrong. half of my GUI dont show up and everything on the minimap is black EX: cap circle.

Any Idea what is wrong or what I did?
What are all the keys for the different mods? Or where do I find them?
Nice release, AidenUC. For all of us users that don't want to pay for warpack, but still want a good mod-pack, this is useful!
thx aiden, the artymode for normal is nice, but seems like you cant see anything beyond your viewfield (arty can see tanks far away in arty mode) Or is it just me?
Will Wargaming detect these mods? I've been using it on my fake account and it works, might gor for my main account...
Quote Originally Posted by Foxos View Post
How would i go about disabling smart aim? I find it annoying. Thanks.
res_mods\0.9.4\scripts\client\mods\lsdmax\mods\lsd max_Aimbot.pyc

Quote Originally Posted by halo64654 View Post
hmm, maybe This is a bug or i did something wrong. half of my GUI dont show up and everything on the minimap is black EX: cap circle.

Any Idea what is wrong or what I did?
It seems you downloaded corrupted file,try redownload

Quote Originally Posted by nightlord0007 View Post
What are all the keys for the different mods? Or where do I find them?
most of the feature are auto-on
except universal aim and smart aim

Quote Originally Posted by ricardogunnz View Post
Will Wargaming detect these mods? I've been using it on my fake account and it works, might gor for my main account...
Absolutely yes!! they will ban your account,block your IP so you cant play their game anymore /s
Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?