[Ex0r] Eggcrack website API

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Approved .
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Approved .
thanks raple
I dont get how to do this.. can someone help me?
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
got a few requests to make a api for eggcracks API tab at the bottom
Quote Originally Posted by clarencehsu1234 View Post
So what is this used for?
think again
This would be great! If you think you can do this, I'll see what can be done to integrate it into future EggCrack release ZIP's with some documentation. Most people have some sort of webhost running MySQL regardless -- it would be trivial for them to install it is my guess.

EDIT: My mistake, already available! Thanks! Mind if I pack this with future releases? I'll give you credit and link this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Manevolent View Post
EDIT: My mistake, already available! Thanks! Mind if I pack this with future releases? I'll give you credit and link this thread.
of course, its my pleasure
My friends and I did this on our site. We all hop on different large servers, scrape names and distribute different passwords out. We exponentially increase our cracking speed depending on how many of us are online. Once when 7 of us were on we got 20 accounts in a little under an hour.
Quote Originally Posted by MetrikForce View Post
My friends and I did this on our site. We all hop on different large servers, scrape names and distribute different passwords out. We exponentially increase our cracking speed depending on how many of us are online. Once when 7 of us were on we got 20 accounts in a little under an hour.
nice, hope i helped you there mate
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

nice, hope i helped you there mate
Nah, I wrote the PHP myself. It writes to different files depending on the date and to a master file.
Quote Originally Posted by MetrikForce View Post
Nah, I wrote the PHP myself. It writes to different files depending on the date and to a master file.
whatever, its not that difficult.
Does this require a mySQL database? Trying to set this up and getting confused.
Quote Originally Posted by FireHIVE View Post
Does this require a mySQL database? Trying to set this up and getting confused.
nop,you put it on your ftp server and once installed you put the url accordingly in eggcrack and it gets put into a file on the webhost.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us