ESP Tutorial [How to use and How to fix the problems on it]
Hello MPGH community,
On my latest post [ESP -Christmas Gift] I noticed that a lot of people we're getting black screen and DLL's error.I see that those who have that problem don't even bother to google,so I'm leaving the solution here.
BLACKSCREEN:
Make sure you have installed the programs:
- DirectX SDK June 2010- http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...s.aspx?id=6812ⓘ
-Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 - http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=40784ⓘ
You might think you have them but it's not the EXACT version so you MUST download these versions.
DLL'S ERROR:
For those with the DLL's problem you just have to download the DLL's:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=40784ⓘ
If your getting any other error tell me in this post and i'll update the thread with that new problem.
Ps:Also in my thread about the ESP I noticed that I had almost 1k downloads and 6k views but I only had 130 thanks +/-,that's quite disapointing,I was thinking of making an ESP version with menu and stuff so you could turn team ESP boxes OFF and in a way to get better FPS and to avoid the FPS drop that was communicated to me.
But due to this I think I might have to think if I will keep updating the hack because I feel that I'm kinda working to 10% of the people that download it.
Now I understand what @Bayley_LOL meant when he said that getting a little part of thanks over an massive amount of downloads it's pretty sad.
But I hope you guys enjoy the ESP now,it will stay undetected until next update of CS:GO.[When cs:go updates it will stop work in a way that you won't get VAC'ed because of the update]
Also check @Quentlor thread on how to fix other problems
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=851517
Also would like to add credits to MrRedTube,I couldn't give credits to him on the other thread because I'm not able to edit it but before this one gets blocked from editing I can add also the credits to him.
Regards,CRIOO.
On my latest post [ESP -Christmas Gift] I noticed that a lot of people we're getting black screen and DLL's error.I see that those who have that problem don't even bother to google,so I'm leaving the solution here.
BLACKSCREEN:
Make sure you have installed the programs:
- DirectX SDK June 2010- http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...s.aspx?id=6812ⓘ
-Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 - http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=40784ⓘ
You might think you have them but it's not the EXACT version so you MUST download these versions.
DLL'S ERROR:
For those with the DLL's problem you just have to download the DLL's:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=40784ⓘ
If your getting any other error tell me in this post and i'll update the thread with that new problem.
Ps:Also in my thread about the ESP I noticed that I had almost 1k downloads and 6k views but I only had 130 thanks +/-,that's quite disapointing,I was thinking of making an ESP version with menu and stuff so you could turn team ESP boxes OFF and in a way to get better FPS and to avoid the FPS drop that was communicated to me.
But due to this I think I might have to think if I will keep updating the hack because I feel that I'm kinda working to 10% of the people that download it.
Now I understand what @Bayley_LOL meant when he said that getting a little part of thanks over an massive amount of downloads it's pretty sad.
But I hope you guys enjoy the ESP now,it will stay undetected until next update of CS:GO.[When cs:go updates it will stop work in a way that you won't get VAC'ed because of the update]
Also check @Quentlor thread on how to fix other problems
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=851517
Also would like to add credits to MrRedTube,I couldn't give credits to him on the other thread because I'm not able to edit it but before this one gets blocked from editing I can add also the credits to him.
Regards,CRIOO.
