How to make .DLL hack for Ghost Recon?

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
How to make .DLL hack for Ghost Recon?
Hello guys I'd like to know how to make .dll hack for ghost recon, if possible just comment the tutorial or website that will help me to learn it, thanks
first u've to be coder and got alot of codes
Step 1: Stop asking
Step 2: Don't even try it, u'll fail skiddin'
I'm also interested in this. A lot of people say "learn coding" but that's very general. I already know how to program but nothing about game hack programming. It's a specific area of programming.
Create a DLL project using C++.
Create your Entry point.
Create a thread.
Quote Originally Posted by timiostimio View Post
Create a DLL project using C++.
Create your Entry point.
Create a thread.
yo king of hacks @timiostimio can you write speedhack from cheat engine for us pls ??
Quote Originally Posted by seydoemo View Post
yo king of hacks @timiostimio can you write speedhack from cheat engine for us pls ??
A Speedhack like CE's speedhack , or a walk/sprint speedhack?
Quote Originally Posted by timiostimio View Post
Create a DLL project using C++.
Create your Entry point.
Create a thread.
and why not using any .net language and the rest same? or asm for example :3

Quote Originally Posted by seydoemo View Post
can you write speedhack from cheat engine for us pls ??
Tick Count plz
Quote Originally Posted by timiostimio View Post
A Speedhack like CE's speedhack , or a walk/sprint speedhack?
what you think is better @timiostimio
Quote Originally Posted by S1lv3rAng3l_LuLZ View Post
and why not using any .net language and the rest same? or asm for example :3



Tick Count plz
Why not? dunno eitherr. if he wants to , he can can do it.
Inline ASM ftw.
From all what u just said I've seen only ''C++'' and some ''Codes'' so I will ask again what do I have to learn to make dll hack??

- - - Updated - - -

I already got a book for C++ but I am not sure if it's what I need
Quote Originally Posted by xenononex View Post
From all what u just said I've seen only ''C++'' and some ''Codes'' so I will ask again what do I have to learn to make dll hack??

- - - Updated - - -

I already got a book for C++ but I am not sure if it's what I need
Yeah, read it & use MSDN.
Watch tutorials - once you got the basics of c++, start to edit your memory.
Quote Originally Posted by xenononex View Post
what is MSDN?
Just google it
Memory editing is hella fun, finding pointers and shit. Youll have hours of play! (sarcasm)
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?