How to make .DLL hack for Ghost Recon?

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by poppopsea View Post
Memory editing is hella fun, finding pointers and shit. Youll have hours of play! (sarcasm)
Yea, I'm glad you didn't forgot the "sarcasm" thingy..... Cuz it's so true when it's about u
Quote Originally Posted by timiostimio View Post
A Speedhack like CE's speedhack , or a walk/sprint speedhack?
Bro, can you make a noclip hack that works on Windows 8.1? I just want to go to parts of the map that's blocked by invisible walls.
Quote Originally Posted by poppopsea View Post
Memory editing is hella fun, finding pointers and shit. Youll have hours of play! (sarcasm)
..Or create a pattern
Quote Originally Posted by timiostimio View Post
..Or create a pattern
Skids and scammers from skidforums.net doesn't know that one
Quote Originally Posted by S1lv3rAng3l_LuLZ View Post
Skids and scammers from skidforums.net doesn't know that one
You wanna gtfo bro, you are just being a dick. You don't even know me.
Quote Originally Posted by poppopsea View Post
You wanna gtfo bro, you are just being a dick. You don't even know me.
[13.10.2014 18:18:06] Poppop Sea ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: hey
[13.10.2014 21:47:10] Poppop Sea ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: hey you therE?
[14.10.2014 0:15:19] Poppop Sea ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: when you respond ill buy your hack
[15.10.2014 14:30:49] SilverAngel: I'm not gonna sell you the hack just to copy my functions and pretend they are yours DD
[15.10.2014 23:34:20] Poppop Sea ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: I wasnt going to do that.
[16.10.2014 4:20:14] Poppop Sea ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: !ATTENTION!
I am creating a Ghost Recon: Phantoms hack,
anyone that would like to help reverse engineer the game/find offsets. Please message me for more information. aswell, if you are interested in the hack, message me for prices.
[4.11.2014 20:23:07] Poppop Sea ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: hey man
[8.11.2014 5:08:40] Poppop Sea ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: bro
[8.11.2014 5:08:48] Poppop Sea ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: can I buy your grp hack
Right "Creating hack" and wanna buy one, hmm, why...... 4Fun?

And when you gotta even create fake skype just to buy it (oh, cheap try) then it's funny even more

I don't need to know the length of ur night stick to "know" you....... I know enough
Quote Originally Posted by S1lv3rAng3l_LuLZ View Post
Right "Creating hack" and wanna buy one, hmm, why...... 4Fun?

And when you gotta even create fake skype just to buy it (oh, cheap try) then it's funny even more

I don't need to know the length of ur night stick to "know" you....... I know enough
Public Bang level : over 9000
@poppopsea why you want to buy his hack? it's the GAYest vip hack i ever seen...

Functions:
AuTo SHooT <- without aimbot/chams, wtf this for? shooting walls blindly? lol
Infinite Ammo <- auto ban
MuLTi SHooT <- auto ban
No CLiP <- not too useful & available in public
No ReCoiL <- useful but already available in public
No ReLoAD <- auto ban
No SPReaD <- auto ban
ReaL AiMiNG <- wtf is this? probably useless
Teleporter (X/Y/Z) <- easily spotted by team

All those for:
1 Month = $5 <- lol !
3 Months = $10 <- LOL !
Permanent = $18 <- Hahahahaaa !
Quote Originally Posted by timiostimio View Post
Public Bang level : over 9000
Happends

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Hacker View Post
poppopsea why you want to buy his hack? it's the GAYest vip hack i ever seen...
Best description ever <3 Thanx for promotion tho
Quote Originally Posted by S1lv3rAng3l_LuLZ View Post
Best description ever <3 Thanx for promotion tho
Seriously kid, GRP is a fps game. If you want to make VIP, go learn d3d & code aimbot/esp, otherwise it looks stupid. Other FPS VIP sellers were probably laughing at you.
Quote Originally Posted by Prince Hacker View Post
Seriously kid, GRP is a fps game. If you want to make VIP, go learn d3d & code aimbot/esp, otherwise it looks stupid. Other FPS VIP sellers were probably laughing at you.
Oh, you don't say skid Do you even know what "d3d" & "esp" means? I just, that you usually draw esp by d3d in a hook And I will do what I want, lol ^^

Just 4 ur information, I'm pretty sure ur 'other fps vip sellers' don't even know how GRP..... you call it......"HWID"...... bans are done So better shut up
Quote Originally Posted by S1lv3rAng3l_LuLZ View Post
Oh, you don't say skid Do you even know what "d3d" & "esp" means? I just, that you usually draw esp by d3d in a hook And I will do what I want, lol ^^
Congrats, you just made yourself looked retarded with that post.

Quote Originally Posted by S1lv3rAng3l_LuLZ View Post
Just 4 ur information, I'm pretty sure ur 'other fps vip sellers' don't even know how GRP..... you call it......"HWID"...... bans are done So better shut up
U MAD?
Quote Originally Posted by Prince Hacker View Post
Congrats, you just made yourself looked retarded with that post.
Well, hope you don't reach orgasm by getting thanked twice a day, but......... Thanx <3
Quote Originally Posted by S1lv3rAng3l_LuLZ View Post
Well, hope you don't reach orgasm by getting thanked twice a day, but......... Thanx <3
Hey kid, stay on topic Thanx <3
Laughing too hard at this...
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?