.DLL issue

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
.DLL issue
What is wrong with this code:
Code:
Public Class Class1
    Public Shared Form1
    Public Sub Main()
        Form1.Show()
    End Sub
End Class
When I inject the .dll, the form doesn't pop up. I'm trying to make a crosshair.

Srry, I'm kinda a choob at VB
Well im still new to VB but I think whats wrong is that theres nothing to "tell" the form to pop up after the DLL has been injected
umm, inject .dll??

If ur trying to make crosshair, make it so it says:

Code:
Form2.show
Form3.Show
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
umm, inject .dll??

If ur trying to make crosshair, make it so it says:

Code:
Form2.show
Form3.Show
I dont think those types of "crosshairs" can be put over a game.
At least, when I made one, it wouldnt top a game
Edit:
also, he wants the "Crosshair" to pop up when a DLL Is injected.
Code:
Form2.show
Form3.Show
That code will just pop up the forms, even if the the DLL isnt injected
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us