ExclamationCURSE Issue......

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
CURSE Issue......
AS I said in the thread KVMN8 made, black adder is a british comedy series, and it doesn't surprise me someone used it as a nickname... My username in C U R S E is Tugapwns, and if you search for that member, you'll see my number of posts (like 7) and that they are leeching posts. I am very serious, and KVMN doesn't have the right to assume ANYTHING of that type without being certain. It's just imature and stupid.

Yours sincerely,
Beer_Hunter
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter
AS I said in the thread KVMN8 made, black adder is a british comedy series, and it doesn't surprise me someone used it as a nickname... My username in C U R S E is Tugapwns, and if you search for that member, you'll see my number of posts (like 7) and that they are leeching posts. I am very serious, and KVMN doesn't have the right to assume ANYTHING of that type without being certain. It's just imature and stupid.

Yours sincerely,
Beer_Hunter

ok!
I Told Them! I Told Them! I Told Em!
Quote Originally Posted by i eat trees
I Told Them! I Told Them! I Told Em!
BUT I TOLD THEM FIRST so shove it jk, but i really did say it first :>
someone made a thread about how they were sure it was you so...
SO NOTHING!!! Apparentely they weren't right, so it's bullshit.
but that doesnt explain why you were away for so long. (on holiday ore something?) and excuse me if its public why you were away, i never heard.
Alright, thanks for clearing it up, we all know now.

Topic Closed.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?