QuestionSolvedCapes

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Capes
So I'm looking for some capes, but I need to know how the Minecon cape's work, since I've never had one. Are they like OF capes and you can just transfer them around or are they different? I really want help with this because I know some guys that sell OF and Minecon but I want to know if I can move the Minecon cape to my main...
Quote Originally Posted by siksi1 View Post
So I'm looking for some capes, but I need to know how the Minecon cape's work, since I've never had one. Are they like OF capes and you can just transfer them around or are they different? I really want help with this because I know some guys that sell OF and Minecon but I want to know if I can move the Minecon cape to my main...
You can't move or transfer a minecon cape
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post


You can't move or transfer a minecon cape
So why/how do you sell them? o.o
Quote Originally Posted by siksi1 View Post
So why/how do you sell them? o.o
You sell the whole account.

* MineCon capes are not 'op' they are somewhat 'rare' because you can only be obtained through a MineCon event or from someone selling the code/account.
If you were planning to buy an account with a Minecon and you are gonna pay more then $50, make sure you get the full account information;
- Email
- Password
- Name
- D.O.B
- Security Questions & Answers

...
Quote Originally Posted by siksi1 View Post
So why/how do you sell them? o.o
Cracking accounts with minecon cape
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us