My new PC Build

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
My new PC Build
Finally upgraded my pc, what do you guys think?
How old is that card? Damn.
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
How old is that card? Damn.
Card is new, and decent. Don't know if you're being positive or negative.
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
Is it gddr5 or ddr3?
DDR5, ofcourse
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
Is it gddr5 or ddr3?
It's DDR3.

OT: That's a bad card if you want to game hard. It'll do just fine if you do everyday activities.
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


It's DDR3.

OT: That's a bad card if you want to game hard. It'll do just fine if you do everyday activities.
I thought it was DDR5. Well i don't do hardcore games like bf4 or anything. Will I be able to play BF3 with a decent fps?
Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post


I thought it was DDR5. Well i don't do hardcore games like bf4 or anything. Will I be able to play BF3 with a decent fps?
It should be able to run battlefield 3 but I don't know if you will be able to run ultra 1080p.
Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post


I thought it was DDR5. Well i don't do hardcore games like bf4 or anything. Will I be able to play BF3 with a decent fps?
Unfortunately, no, you won't be able to play BF3 with decent FPS.
your ram and gpu are pretty bad. focus on upgrading those
Quote Originally Posted by Hachikuji View Post
your ram and gpu are pretty bad. focus on upgrading those
What's so bad about his RAM?
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


What's so bad about his RAM?
669 mhz .
Quote Originally Posted by Hachikuji View Post


669 mhz .
That's the program, not the ram. No ddr3 of my knowledge runs at that frequency. I've had problems with speccy as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Hachikuji View Post


669 mhz .
Speccy is showing it just fine, the memory is just double pumped.
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


Speccy is showing it just fine, the memory is just double pumped.
What does double pumped mean exactly? Plus, will a 2GB DDR5 Card improve my pc a lot?
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?