Originally Posted by NecroHealer How old is that card? Damn. Card is new, and decent. Don't know if you're being positive or negative.
Originally Posted by NecroHealer Is it gddr5 or ddr3? It's DDR3. OT: That's a bad card if you want to game hard. It'll do just fine if you do everyday activities.
Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs It's DDR3. OT: That's a bad card if you want to game hard. It'll do just fine if you do everyday activities. I thought it was DDR5. Well i don't do hardcore games like bf4 or anything. Will I be able to play BF3 with a decent fps?
Originally Posted by Bodvar I thought it was DDR5. Well i don't do hardcore games like bf4 or anything. Will I be able to play BF3 with a decent fps? It should be able to run battlefield 3 but I don't know if you will be able to run ultra 1080p.
Originally Posted by Bodvar I thought it was DDR5. Well i don't do hardcore games like bf4 or anything. Will I be able to play BF3 with a decent fps? Unfortunately, no, you won't be able to play BF3 with decent FPS.
Originally Posted by Hachikuji your ram and gpu are pretty bad. focus on upgrading those What's so bad about his RAM?
Originally Posted by Hachikuji 669 mhz . That's the program, not the ram. No ddr3 of my knowledge runs at that frequency. I've had problems with speccy as well.
Originally Posted by Hachikuji 669 mhz . Speccy is showing it just fine, the memory is just double pumped.
Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs Speccy is showing it just fine, the memory is just double pumped. What does double pumped mean exactly? Plus, will a 2GB DDR5 Card improve my pc a lot?