WTSSelling Reward Accounts (amazon gift cards)

Posts 1–15 of 116 · Page 1 of 8
Selling Reward Accounts (amazon gift cards)


I will provide the accounts with points

you can simply exchange these points for Gift cards/airmiles.


Looking for PP/BTC

Skype:xzssxz1337

I am not responsible of what happens after I have given you the account.

accounts will be checked before I send them to you to make sure nothing has changed.

1 Vouch copy will be given if needed

if you have any questions Let me know

I have accounts from 50k-300k

50k=20$
100k=35$
100k+ Message me
Quote Originally Posted by keifism2 View Post
1 Vouch copy will be given if needed
Provide one vouch copy to me
These only work for US/Canada am I correct? You can only ship these gift cards to your address not have them emailed or digitally sent to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Provide one vouch copy to me
They only work for US/Canada pretty sure man.
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Provide one vouch copy to me
Pm'd and I believe they are global but the cards are only for amazon.com
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Provide one vouch copy to me
Let me know if it is worldwide for us.
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


Let me know if it is worldwide for us.
yeah they ship worldwide but symmetrical can confirm i gave him a working account so yea
Added on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Horizon4 View Post
Added on skype.
have provided a vouch copy..

I've given 2 vouch copies out not planning out giving anymore out as they were 300$-500$ amazon gift card vouch copies Q_Q
Quote Originally Posted by keifism2 View Post
have provided a vouch copy..

I've given 2 vouch copies out not planning out giving anymore out as they were 300$-500$ amazon gift card vouch copies Q_Q
These are for starwood yes?
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


These are for starwood yes?
Yes they are from starwood
Quote Originally Posted by keifism2 View Post
Yes they are from starwood
These are US/CA only
Added on skype,really interested with this..
Question: Why are you selling these? Why not just buy a ton of Amazon stuff?
Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
Question: Why are you selling these? Why not just buy a ton of Amazon stuff?
you can only do so much untill you get sick of doing it lol

i've done like 10k in agcs that are comming so I'm like done with it from all the clicking and stuff XD
"Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your award"

That's on the terms and condition.
Posts 1–15 of 116 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?