WTSSelling Reward Accounts (amazon gift cards)

Posts 16–30 of 116 · Page 2 of 8
Vouch Review

Quality: 10/10
Instant delivery + responses. Nothing else, really.
Customer Service: 10/10
I had a welcoming experience, and when I had problems, he immediately guided me step by step on what to do.
Pricing: 7.5/10
Points:Pricing ratio isnt scaled well here, but decent.
Originality: 8/10
Seen this on different forums, but other forums were hard to contact others with, so MPGH is the place to be.
The accounts he provide are indeed legitimate



this is when I ordered some when i first started :3
have currently sold 1x 50k 1x 100k!

I have a 200k account and some others !

Buy the 200k for 30$!!!

big deal
Quote Originally Posted by keifism2 View Post
have currently sold 1x 50k 1x 100k!

I have a 200k account and some others !

Buy the 200k for 30$!!!

big deal
So after you've redeemed a card how long does it take to get to you? I'm interested but waiting 2-4 weeks is kinda iffy
Due to my paypal being limited I'm only accepting these payments


Steam funds
BTC

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
So after you've redeemed a card how long does it take to get to you? I'm interested but waiting 2-4 weeks is kinda iffy
It took me personally 2 and half weeks I highly doubt a loyalty program would cancel orders not to mention when you purchase from me I help you secure it so they have no chance of getting it back ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by keifism2 View Post
Due to my paypal being limited I'm only accepting these payments


Steam funds
BTC

- - - Updated - - -



It took me personally 2 and half weeks I highly doubt a loyalty program would cancel orders not to mention when you purchase from me I help you secure it so they have no chance of getting it back ^_^
up to how many cards can you redeem at one time? and do they all get sent as one package?
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
up to how many cards can you redeem at one time? and do they all get sent as one package?
mine was sent in one envelope and there is no limit to redeeming but you just need to have the points to redeem :3


14,000 = 150$
9500= 100$
5000=50$
Quote Originally Posted by keifism2 View Post
mine was sent in one envelope and there is no limit to redeeming but you just need to have the points to redeem :3


14,000 = 150$
9500= 100$
5000=50$
how long does it take to deliver the cards?

btw, i contacted you on skype and you are not replying
Quote Originally Posted by blackpr0j3ct View Post
how long does it take to deliver the cards?

btw, i contacted you on skype and you are not replying
I have said 3-6 weeks is what they say but I feel its more 2-4 weeks

and what is your skype because I have responded to everyone.
Quote Originally Posted by keifism2 View Post
I have said 3-6 weeks is what they say but I feel its more 2-4 weeks

and what is your skype because I have responded to everyone.
Interested with 200k deal will pay using steam funds
Bought an account from him. Op was very nice when trading. Will wait 2-4 weeks for an update!
Waiting an update from some user
added on skype.
have added everyone and provided them with support and help
142k Account up for sale 25$
Posts 16–30 of 116 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?