WTSSelling Reward Accounts (amazon gift cards)
Hot right now
See all listings
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsThe accounts emails have been changed and the account that i changed my email to no longer exists.
That means they recovered it, Never the less We'll see if anyone gets cards in a couple weeks In the meantime @Symmetrical can you close the thread
For the people that wanted to purchase I'm sorry but due to constant nagging by
Skype: lolkevinz
and one other guy I'll be closing the service
For the people that wanted to purchase I'm sorry but due to constant nagging by
Skype: lolkevinz
and one other guy I'll be closing the service
@Symmetrical @Mayion OP has requested to close the thread until further notice.
^^ Most of my account are recovered, like 90%.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / BuyingSelling 25$ of Amazon Gift Cards and 50$ of itunes gift cards for a good account!GW 0 Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying[CA/NA]S>LTC 3 account 32 perm!! for 100 dollar amazon gift card code!!! 9 Selling Accounts/Keys/Items[RSGP] [PayPal] Selling $100 Amazon Gift Card! [RSGP] [PayPal]
14

