LightbulbSolvedServer to Alt Verifier

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Server to Alt Verifier
Hello, Is there a program out there where I can verify my alt list with a certain server? To see if its banned or not. This will help alot. Thanks in advance.
Quote Originally Posted by YoloCat View Post
Hello, Is there a program out there where I can verify my alt list with a certain server? To see if its banned or not. This will help alot. Thanks in advance.
Nope but if you know basic Java you can code one or pay someone who can do it
Know anyone on the forums I can talk to regarding to coding?
Quote Originally Posted by hobohayden View Post
I checked the alts and 205 work. Thanks for posting anyways!
wtf? What alts? lecheer...
Should be banned


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YoloCat View Post
Know anyone on the forums I can talk to regarding to coding?
I think i can but you will need to pay me
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post


wtf? What alts? lecheer...
Should be banned


- - - Updated - - -



I think i can but you will need to pay me
I replied to the wrong thread.... My bad.
ayy that would be hard to code
I checked the alts and 205 work. Thanks for posting anyways!
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us