CoolOutdatedFPS Tool By Felix!

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
FPS Tool By Felix!
Hey guys I am back with yet another release! I whipped this up in like 15 mins I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to thank me for this!!



Virus Scans:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...89cea73abfeff1ⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1423093796/ⓘ

A few false positives for obfuscate :C

- - - Updated - - -

Oops forgot to update the version number XD
FPS_mpgh.net.rar311 KB · 193 downloads 8/57 malicious
Approved. Good job man Just one note: if you change attachment, do not forget to update virus scan links (checksum error)
Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
Approved. Good job man Just one note: if you change attachment, do not forget to update virus scan links (checksum error)
I did update them they should be current
Hi,

Tried to run this and no go.

"Windows cannot access the specified path, or file."

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by camstar1986 View Post
Hi,

Tried to run this and no go.

"Windows cannot access the specified path, or file."

Thanks
Your anti virus deleted the file try adding an exception or turning it off then download and run again
Quote Originally Posted by camstar1986 View Post
Hi,

Tried to run this and no go.

"Windows cannot access the specified path, or file."

Thanks
Detections are due to obfuscation. Add an exception or disable when using this.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post

Detections are due to obfuscation. Add an exception or disable when using this.
Already solved, same answer as mine thanks anyway tho.
Fraps still says that I'm only getting 91 when I play settings this to 200.
Quote Originally Posted by fantaislkkr View Post
Does this get you banned? or what since it only unlock fps
It should not get you banned

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by abolish_slavery View Post
Fraps still says that I'm only getting 91 when I play settings this to 200.
Maybe thats just how well the game runs for you ? ik if i set fps to 1 i works and only shows 1 fps
What is the point of messing with frames per second?
Quote Originally Posted by thalionwen17 View Post
What is the point of messing with frames per second?
Because the Em1 calculates damage by doing some every frame that is calculated by the GPU so the higher framerate the more damage it does. If you get it around 180 it kills in a tenth of a second. Also because it is ridiculous that the game is locked at 91.
Does this get you banned? or what since it only unlock fps
I love you and your hacks. Thanks for this bro. Let us know when your minimap hack is back
Quote Originally Posted by canown View Post
I love you and your hacks. Thanks for this bro. Let us know when your minimap hack is back
you never got banned from using his hacks? if so that's surprising? also how long have you been using his hacks week, two weeks, days?
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?