CoolDetectedNEW Visual Tool! :3

Posts 1–15 of 81 · Page 1 of 6
NEW Visual Tool! :3
This Is my new Visual tool that I Just rebuilt I gave it a kinda metal look and think it turned out pretty nice. All features should be working with out any problems!

Features:
+UAV Hack
+Wall Hack
+ESP
+ESP Predator Mode
+Black Color Map
+White Color Map
+Turn FX On Or Off
+Drugs
+Specular Map (looks awesome with drug mode)
+FPS Unlocker

Known Bug:
You may have to click "Turn ESP Off" Button a few times

How To:
Thank Me For This Or I swear I will stop making trainers I get like 1:25 of thanks to downloads!

IF SOME FEATURE DO NOT WORK:

For example if uav is not working then select Recalculate address plus and type &H240 if this does not work try minus &H240

if this does not work either then try this:

If only some things work for you then you may need to edit your config file!
To do this navigate to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare\players2
Then open: Config_mp.cfg
Add these line at the bottom (make sure there is no blank line in between)
seta scr_tdm_score_assist "50"
seta scr_tdm_score_kill "100"
seta scr_tdm_score_suicide "0"
seta scr_war_score_assist "50"
seta scr_war_score_kill "100"
seta scr_war_score_suicide "0"

Save the file
Then go to the file properties and set it to read only
this should fix any issues if not add me on skype and we can use the recalculate addressees funtion
Pictures:





















Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1423195596/ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...1c6fbd85e5824cⓘ

A few false positives from obfuscation :C


Add me on skype if you have any probloms:
Chrome_mpgh.net.rar840 KB · 1,727 downloads 14/59 malicious
/Approved

File appears to be safe, use at your own risk.
Only see like 3 enemies, always the same 3. As for the ones I can't see, not sure if there's a perk they have on
Quote Originally Posted by waseem2k View Post
Only see like 3 enemies, always the same 3. As for the ones I can't see, not sure if there's a perk they have on
They have the perk on that makes them invisible use UAV hack to help
thanks man, it worked perfectly , keep doing this
Thank you, question: Do enemies see my red box / esp?
thanks for you great work chris, but i dont use it its to risky... only FPS changer, i know its also risky...EM1 with 200 FPS is enough punch in the face for legit players

EM1 firetime is 0, so it shoots 1 hitscan per frame. 60fps (consoles) = 3600 RPM; 91fps (pc) = 5460 RPM

200 FPS = 12000 RPM
Quote Originally Posted by roadrash View Post
thanks for you great work chris, but i dont use it its to risky... only FPS changer, i know its also risky...EM1 with 200 FPS is enough punch in the face for legit players

EM1 firetime is 0, so it shoots 1 hitscan per frame. 60fps (consoles) = 3600 RPM; 91fps (pc) = 5460 RPM

200 FPS = 12000 RPM
Its not risky in my opinion I never get banned on my tools and i host XP lobbies if all you used was UAV you would b fine 99.99999% sure
Nice C:! thanks that you do so much work for us
Quote Originally Posted by waseem2k View Post
Only see like 3 enemies, always the same 3. As for the ones I can't see, not sure if there's a perk they have on
redboxes don't show up on players using anti-uav perks. but they still appear on the minimap as red dots.
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCake13 View Post
redboxes don't show up on players using anti-uav perks. but they still appear on the minimap as red dots.
low profile blocks the uav and blind eye blocks the wallhack the main two features of this hack i think this is what you mean to say
Thanks for this so much dude! You don't know how much I appreciate it, it makes AW way more fun for me. Your tools are awesome. Unfortunately I the UAV hack isn't working for me and the ESP only shows some people (like 3?). It's still helpful as it is but unlimited UAV is op <3
Quote Originally Posted by canown View Post
Thanks for this so much dude! You don't know how much I appreciate it, it makes AW way more fun for me. Your tools are awesome. Unfortunately I the UAV hack isn't working for me and the ESP only shows some people (like 3?). It's still helpful as it is but unlimited UAV is op <3
Can you add me on skype ? I would like to troubleshoot or try using the recalculate adress function and try either m,inus or plus &H240 this may fix the problem
Quote Originally Posted by lordxchris View Post
Can you add me on skype ? I would like to troubleshoot or try using the recalculate adress function and try either m,inus or plus &H240 this may fix the problem
Sure I'll send you a PM m8
Posts 1–15 of 81 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us