QuestionHelpBypass sv_allowcslua

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Bypass sv_allowcslua
Hello, how i can bypass sv_allowcslua on linux? (I am using Linux mint). Help please, thx
Quote Originally Posted by NiStyleR View Post
Hello, how i can bypass sv_allowcslua on linux? (I am using Linux mint). Help please, thx
incrementvar sv_allowcslua 1 1 1;lua_openscript_cl yourshittyscriptshere.lua;incrementvar sv_allowcslua 0 0 0
Quote Originally Posted by cdriza View Post


incrementvar sv_allowcslua 1 1 1;lua_openscript_cl yourshittyscriptshere.lua;incrementvar sv_allowcslua 0 0 0
That is such a pathetic method of creating a NoSpread module.

Btw op you might want to get off of that shitty OS and install Windows.
I don't like windows, linux have better fps, and it's free.
Quote Originally Posted by ganesh7 View Post
That is such a pathetic method of creating a NoSpread module.

Btw op you might want to get off of that shitty OS and install Windows.
What the hell are you talking about? I seriously hope you replied to the wrong thread. This has NOTHING to do with a no spread module.
Quote Originally Posted by Flying Gooby View Post
What the hell are you talking about? I seriously hope you replied to the wrong thread. This has NOTHING to do with a no spread module.
Why would I be in the wrong post when I replied to his shitty Operating System? Autists can't tell what sarcasm is.
Quote Originally Posted by ganesh7 View Post
Why would I be in the wrong post when I replied to his shitty Operating System? Autists can't tell what sarcasm is.
Oh, I get it. You're one of those kids... Carry on.
Quote Originally Posted by GigglesFTW View Post
Oh, I get it. You're one of those kids... Carry on.
ha ha ur a retard
Quote Originally Posted by NiStyleR View Post
I don't like windows, linux have better fps, and it's free.
this made me laugh lol
Quote Originally Posted by boggle View Post
ha ha ur a retard
I love that you're saying that to one of the only people who knows anything here. I've stuff that the majority of you wish you could ever have.
Quote Originally Posted by Flying Gooby View Post
I love that you're saying that to one of the only people who knows anything here. I've stuff that the majority of you wish you could ever have.
...like private hera v5.6
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
...like private hera v5.6
Precisely. I know, you have it too. Do you have the professional copy-paste version as well?

My version of Hera is in PHP. What about you?
Quote Originally Posted by Flying Gooby View Post
Precisely. I know, you have it too. Do you have the professional copy-paste version as well?

My version of Hera is in PHP. What about you?
I have the enterprise version that's made in golang.
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
I have the enterprise version that's made in golang.
Oh, wow! Your hacks are even better than mine. Leak to me, please?
Quote Originally Posted by Flying Gooby View Post
Oh, wow! Your hacks are even better than mine. Leak to me, please?
Code:
package main

import "fmt"

func main() {
	fmt.Println("Hera v5.6 Enterprise Edition Loaded !")
}
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us