WTSSelling Amazon Free Giftcards Method

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Amazon Free Giftcards Method
This is a 100% working method that has not been leaked. It is a pretty much simple method with only 10 minutes of work. You will receive the Giftcard Email from the Amazon Representive directly in your email. You must not do it on the same account more than once.

You are able to get giftcards between $50-$999.99

The price of this method is $150 copy.

I've been doing this method for over 4 months and made tons off of selling on a different forum. The reason I'm selling the method is because I have found a new exploit for a rival website that is making much more than this.

We may deal via Skype (You must PM me on here first).
OP is very rude. Trade with caution.
Quote Originally Posted by Hachikuji View Post
Give vouch copy to @Symmetrical
He may PM me directly.
waiting for vouch copy!
For what its worth ... I have dealt with OP just recently and he was courteous and very accommodating. Delivered as promised.
Thanks mate!

Cheers
Quote Originally Posted by blazee14 View Post
This is a 100% working method that has not been leaked. It is a pretty much simple method with only 10 minutes of work. You will receive the Giftcard Email from the Amazon Representive directly in your email. You must not do it on the same account more than once.

You are able to get giftcards between $50-$999.99

The price of this method is $150 copy.

I've been doing this method for over 4 months and made tons off of selling on a different forum. The reason I'm selling the method is because I have found a new exploit for a rival website that is making much more than this.

We may deal via Skype (You must PM me on here first).

Any vouches?
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post

Any vouches?
No-one should ever do vouches for Giftcards. It's like giving someone free money just so they can post on your thread, it's not right.
I'd be interested, but did I read the price wrong? $150?
i bet if you could sell a single copy, there was chance a little if you sell at 15$ after giving couple of vouches
@ @blazee14 Provide a vouch copy for Staff to review your method.
Skype: mation.vis
Include in the friend request your name.
Quote Originally Posted by blazee14 View Post
No-one should ever do vouches for Giftcards. It's like giving someone free money just so they can post on your thread, it's not right.
isn't this the method?
Uhh, $150 is a bit steep, I would go $15 for the first 10 ppl.
It's pretty cheap if you can actually get $1000 from this method
Looking forward for some one Respected here to Vouch
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?