ID List Creator

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
ID List Creator
Hello,
for my Autotrader I needed an Item ID List. But I didnt wanted to copy&paste all them manually, so I created this tool.
It just converts the hex ID to an readable text with the Format:
Code:
ItemID: ItemName
for example:
Code:
3205: Common Feline Egg
System Requirements:
- Java 8

Images:
i.imgurDOTcom/rn0GON9.jpg?1

Virusscans:
virustotalDOTcom/de/file/7f63434478487abadbc1c7d6dcb3177efe6631752e5931d0b3 15780565611de9/analysis/1423668032/
virusscan.jottiDOTorg/de/scanresult/6868d84045ce8bedf93ee01e8f7f9ad4025f9371

Thanks for @JustAnoobROTMG for showing me static.drips.pw/rotmg/production/current/xml/Equip.xml and thanks to @FainTMako for showing me how to find the IDs in a RotMG swf.
RotMGItemIDGetterV.1_mpgh.net.zip13 KB · 113 downloads Clean
You only need 10 Posts to post links, correct? You have 12, see if you can edit your thread to post the links.

EDIT: I've been informed that it is 15 posts. Disregard this post please.
Quote Originally Posted by jakedogg100 View Post
You only need 10 Posts to post links, correct? You have 12, see if you can edit your thread to post the links.
I heard Ahlwong say its 15 posts to post links.
Quote Originally Posted by swaqmech View Post
I heard Ahlwong say its 15 posts to post links.
Aha! I'm an idiot.
^^
btw, I like you YT Channel.
Quote Originally Posted by wecopaul View Post
^^
btw, I like you YT Channel.
thx m8. ;3
Quote Originally Posted by swaqmech View Post
I heard Ahlwong say its 15 posts to post links.
I said that because according to Liz it should be 15 posts. However according to Dave, it's suppose to be 10...

I would go with Liz because having 15 posts sounds better

thank you
. @Raple Aren't autotraders prohibited?
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
. @Raple Aren't autotraders prohibited?
I believe this is a ID Grabber, not an Auto-Trader. OP was just explaining that he needed a program such as this for his Auto-Trader.

Also, your Avatar actually has some color to it. Very shocking.
Looks good.

//Approved
May be useful when Muledump is outdated. Thanks
Awesome, thank you!!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?