LightbulbTierrize Needs A Logo

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Tierrize Needs A Logo
Okay First And Foremost I Am Tierrize (A Coder) From CA Section. Although You May Not Know Me I Need Your Help On A Logo On A Little Program I Want To Release Soon. It's Made In Vb6 So It HAS To Be Jpeg. Red And Black MPGH Theme Would Be A Nice Touch. It's Called TProxy Any Help Will Be Thanked And Mentioned In Credits.....Thank You


Main Text/Name: TProxy
Sub Text/Quote: Tierrize @ Mpgh.Net
Size: Don't Matter
Style: Abstract Or Grapheety
Theme: Doesn't Matter
Color: Red And Black
Image/Render: Doesn't Matter
Designer: Doesn't Matter
Other Information: Just DO IT YOu Will Get Credit In The About And A Thank You!


-Devon
Post in request format in the request sectinon.
Ooo...Okee Dokee I'm New To This Section Thanks
np xD .
Hmmmm, Yay for VIP w00t w00t Apeguy (:

Ohh and I might try this request (:
Yayz forz mEH!
Like Seriously You Guys Can Pm Each Other.... Didn't Think This Will Be So Slow..
get used to it
requests are usually slow, specially if they are in the wrong section
No Help? Then Why Post? Look At My Second Post I Made A Mistake I Corrected It In The Right Section... Don't Spam If You Want To Spam There's A Section For That. If You Want To Flame There's A Section For That...Thank You.
LOL @
Quote Originally Posted by Tierrize View Post
Grapheety
Ill Try To Make Somethin up
Lol I Misspelled It Didn't I? I HATE Mispells *Sigh*. Well If You Want Credit, Hurry Your Perfection 'Cause I'm Itching To Release!.
Good luck on mpgh as a nidder.
People will flame you and say random things, don't take them to heart.
(Btw, this was totally off topic.)
Quote Originally Posted by Tierrize View Post
Okay First And Foremost I Am Tierrize (A Coder) From CA Section. Although You May Not Know Me I Need Your Help On A Logo On A Little Program I Want To Release Soon. It's Made In Vb6 So It HAS To Be Jpeg. Red And Black MPGH Theme Would Be A Nice Touch. It's Called TProxy Any Help Will Be Thanked And Mentioned In Credits.....Thank You


Main Text/Name: TProxy
Sub Text/Quote: Tierrize @ Mpgh.Net
Size: Don't Matter
Style: Abstract Or Grapheety
Theme: Doesn't Matter
Color: Red And Black
Image/Render: Doesn't Matter
Designer: Doesn't Matter
Other Information: Just DO IT YOu Will Get Credit In The About And A Thank You!


-Devon
um here's a few icons i can get more if you want...or if you don't like any of them
Virus Scan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result
again if you don't like them or if i posted wrong this or something tell me and i will find new icons.
Trevor's icon pack.rarattachment deleted · 3 downloads before removal
Really Trevor Really? You Just Really Went To an Icon Site And Put That Up There like That? Like Really? Read My Request Dammit!

Another Note:
Toxin Put Me In Your Respect List l Pl0x Nigga Baby For Life

Second Note:
I Don't Take Them To Heart I Actually Think It's Pretty Funny Can't Flame Me Off Pffffttttt!!
Quote Originally Posted by Tierrize View Post
Really Trevor Really? You Just Really Went To an Icon Site And Put That Up There like That? Like Really? Read My Request Dammit!

Another Note:
Toxin Put Me In Your Respect List l Pl0x Nigga Baby For Life
Im nigga boi. Your nigga baby

and yes you do care. After 2 years you will start to cry yourself to sleep.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?