True end of damage hacking.

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
True end of damage hacking.
Managed to get ingame with modified secondary weapon damages, I can assume the same goes for any other changes such as player damage as well, doing too much damage with single attacks leaves this message after you kill the boss.

"abnormal gameplay detected you will not receive battle rewards"

I'll dick around trying to see if I can get a working godmode, but having damage modified to kill things fast is gonna just result in the game not letting you finish.

- - - Updated - - -

life flare modifications do not work for god mode, right now the only method I can do is trans adding obscene amounts of HP which works, but only once per hour.
Quote Originally Posted by derpitis View Post
doing too much damage with single attacks leaves this message after you kill the boss
I had the same problem ~2.5 yrs ago when I stopped hacking. If you modify your damage to x1.5 or x2, they may not notice it. But ohk got noticed right away. I'm sure there's ways to still do it, but not the easy ways we used to do it by. For god mode, you could also edit the boss's damage. I don't remember that being an issue back then.
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

I had the same problem ~2.5 yrs ago when I stopped hacking. If you modify your damage to x1.5 or x2, they may not notice it. But ohk got noticed right away. I'm sure there's ways to still do it, but not the easy ways we used to do it by. For god mode, you could also edit the boss's damage. I don't remember that being an issue back then.

Im actually the guy who emailed you, I thought about modifying boss damage but I don't know the correct directory that those files are loaded from.

For the trans stat modding it's just data/scripts/expression

but I dont know the whole /data/ file tree structure.

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone can get me the /data/ directories for useful files to mod for making godmode/unlimited trans etc let me know and I'll work on creating a public version of my /data/ file loader, obviously im not going to release the private one im using for testing/development but I can branch my src and make a pub version.

Right now it just forces the client to load anything in a /data/ folder similar to goodstufflite used to do, but that had checks allowing it to only do visual modding, I dont plan to enforce any of that. But I don't know the data/scripts/ directories fully.
Quote Originally Posted by derpitis View Post
Im actually the guy who emailed you, I thought about modifying boss damage but I don't know the correct directory that those files are loaded from.

For the trans stat modding it's just data/scripts/expression

but I dont know the whole /data/ file tree structure.

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone can get me the /data/ directories for useful files to mod for making godmode/unlimited trans etc let me know and I'll work on creating a public version of my /data/ file loader, obviously im not going to release the private one im using for testing/development but I can branch my src and make a pub version.

Right now it just forces the client to load anything in a /data/ folder similar to goodstufflite used to do, but that had checks allowing it to only do visual modding, I dont plan to enforce any of that. But I don't know the data/scripts/ directories fully.
How are you hacking the game? If you don't mind sharing this info. Cause it doesn't sound like you're coding anything, but editting the files.
Quote Originally Posted by sopfox3 View Post
How are you hacking the game? If you don't mind sharing this info. Cause it doesn't sound like you're coding anything, but editting the files.
already said it's similar to how goodstufflite loaded data from the /data/ folder to overwrite the files in .hfs. Just unlike goodstufflite I didnt add any restirctions on what it loads from /data/ once I can get a good amount of hacks besides just trans godmode I'll work on a public version. The issue is just figuring out the /data/ filetree to load modded files.
Quote Originally Posted by derpitis View Post
already said it's similar to how goodstufflite loaded data from the /data/ folder to overwrite the files in .hfs. Just unlike goodstufflite I didnt add any restirctions on what it loads from /data/ once I can get a good amount of hacks besides just trans godmode I'll work on a public version. The issue is just figuring out the /data/ filetree to load modded files.
I didn't see any data folders so that's why I'm a bit lost. Unless you decrypted some files.
Quote Originally Posted by derpitis View Post
already said it's similar to how goodstufflite loaded data from the /data/ folder to overwrite the files in .hfs. Just unlike goodstufflite I didnt add any restirctions on what it loads from /data/ once I can get a good amount of hacks besides just trans godmode I'll work on a public version. The issue is just figuring out the /data/ filetree to load modded files.
Yaaay, hfs mods for everyone, it worked out so well last time. But since like everyone already has that shit it doesn't really matter now, does it.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


Yaaay, hfs mods for everyone, it worked out so well last time. But since like everyone already has that shit it doesn't really matter now, does it.

I'm unaware that people already had methods of doing these modifications, I just got sick of doing daily raids and waiting for boats to fill and wanted to try to find a way to get some of the boring ones out of the way faster and decided to work on some hooks and see what I can do, as I had never messed with vindictus before, Im mostly just involved in league of legends & Sc2 hack creation.

If everyone has "that shit" why haven't I seen it when I check out game hacking forums.
Quote Originally Posted by derpitis View Post
I'm unaware that people already had methods of doing these modifications, I just got sick of doing daily raids and waiting for boats to fill and wanted to try to find a way to get some of the boring ones out of the way faster and decided to work on some hooks and see what I can do, as I had never messed with vindictus before, Im mostly just involved in league of legends & Sc2 hack creation.

If everyone has "that shit" why haven't I seen it when I check out game hacking forums.
Don't have it here yet, mostly chinese sites from what I know. Well nothing wrong with that.
Quote Originally Posted by derpitis View Post
I'm unaware that people already had methods of doing these modifications, I just got sick of doing daily raids and waiting for boats to fill and wanted to try to find a way to get some of the boring ones out of the way faster and decided to work on some hooks and see what I can do, as I had never messed with vindictus before, Im mostly just involved in league of legends & Sc2 hack creation.

If everyone has "that shit" why haven't I seen it when I check out game hacking forums.
Usually people don't.
They say they do but everything can be said by putting words together and writing your name over it.
Either way, I've never seen anyone modded Vindictus in ages. Not saying there aren't any but they are private.
But I do hope your project goes well. This can help others. I'm supporting it, though I don't want to try it out because I might get banned lol. But I support this project of yours. Good Luck.
Quote Originally Posted by sopfox3 View Post
Usually people don't.
They say they do but everything can be said by putting words together and writing your name over it.
Either way, I've never seen anyone modded Vindictus in ages. Not saying there aren't any but they are private.
But I do hope your project goes well. This can help others. I'm supporting it, though I don't want to try it out because I might get banned lol. But I support this project of yours. Good Luck.


This is all ive managed to do without the game freaking out, so far, I dont know the correct /data/ paths to extend the duration of the trans buff sadly
Quote Originally Posted by derpitis View Post


This is all ive managed to do without the game freaking out, so far, I dont know the correct /data/ paths to extend the duration of the trans buff sadly
Should probably published that on your first post so moderators and everyone else can see it.
Quote Originally Posted by sopfox3 View Post
Should probably published that on your first post so moderators and everyone else can see it.
They'll see it in their mod cp.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


They'll see it in their mod cp.
I know. I meant for every other members as well.
Slightly unrelated, has checkbox (goodstufflite creator) or anyone else ever released the source?
I was looking for building some hacks of my own, but never had the patience to decompile it or building one from scratch.

Also, can't seem to find a working link to vzipflip anywhere. Dropb0x and mpgh thread links were taken down.
EDIT: Disregard this last part, managed to get one from this mpgh thread: 295289.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?