Noob needs help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Noob needs help
Hello there,
My friend lost his savegame and now he doesnt want to play payday2 anymore.
so we tried to find a hack to insta level him to 100.
I found some hacks on these forums but when we tried them out the game told him that steam needed to be active.
can someone explain exactly what we need to make him lvl 100?
Well if Steam wasn't active, how do you open the game?
Quote Originally Posted by kel007 View Post
Well if Steam wasn't active, how do you open the game?
Steam is active but he still gets that error. I dont need troubleshooting. I just want a way to get his level to 100. Either through hacks or through save editors
Quote Originally Posted by Zeryth View Post
Steam is active but he still gets that error. I dont need troubleshooting. I just want a way to get his level to 100. Either through hacks or through save editors
You are using an outdated hook. Get a new one and then it will work. There's no save editors AFAIK.
Quote Originally Posted by kel007 View Post
You are using an outdated hook. Get a new one and then it will work. There's no save editors AFAIK.
And how do I get one?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?