Damage Hack

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Damage Hack
I've tried the old changing weapons trick when you're dead but it doesn't work. Is there a new damage hack? If so I would really appreciate it if someone told me. Since there is no protection for RaiderZ anymore it's easy to use Cheat Engine and WPE Pro to hack the game. I've found jump hack, teleport hack, SP hack and skill point dupe hack also works, I am trying to find others and make a trainer so if you'd like to get in contact with me add me on skype or message me. My skype is [removed]
I have managed to find the pointers of several hacks and I can make a trainer now.



If anyone knows how some previous hacks were done like dupe hack or damage hack, we can work together to find a new solution and see if it is still possible to use those hacks.
I am currently working on this.



After I finish this I will try and find some new hacks and bugs. Suggestions are welcomed, leave me a message or add me on skype if you'd like to talk.

EDIT:

At the moment I have these hacks:
- SP Hack
- Jump Height
- Y Coord
- X Coord
- Z Coord
- Zoom Max
- Game Speed Hack
- Resurrect
- Skill Point Dupe
Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
- Resurrect
- Skill Point Dupe
will be aweomse
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Cookies View Post
will be aweomse
Skillpoint dupe thanks to me ^^
How is the trainer going? if you got it already might you share it?
Thanks in advance.
hmmm interesting.. if you need someone to test it i would be more happy to help you with that.. the guy named darkm125 that was going to let me test his work raiderz multi-hack stopped posting here and never go online in skype anymore. i guess he gave up on the project
Quote Originally Posted by alanrl05 View Post
hmmm interesting.. if you need someone to test it i would be more happy to help you with that.. the guy named darkm125 that was going to let me test his work raiderz multi-hack stopped posting here and never go online in skype anymore. i guess he gave up on the project
Yep i remember this guy! Lets go see if @Silver Surfer dont do the same :c
Well I stopped working on the hack because I got bored of RaiderZ, but seeing as you guys really want it, I might find the encouragement to finish it and release it for you.
Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
Well I stopped working on the hack because I got bored of RaiderZ, but seeing as you guys really want it, I might find the encouragement to finish it and release it for you.
Please do, that teleportation tool alone would be very handy. Have you figured out how to make a speed hack or item dupe?
Quote Originally Posted by vytaxas View Post
Please do, that teleportation tool alone would be very handy. Have you figured out how to make a speed hack or item dupe?
Ntinhg will come out. i have a felling
hey silver,thank you for making such huge effort for the community.but i see you have not responded lately in this thread.
can you you give us a small update about your project? are you still working on it or did you give up?
I am still working on the hack, I expect it to be finished soon. Maybe V1 will be released end of this week. Sorry for delay, need more encouragement to quickly finish :P
Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
I am still working on the hack, I expect it to be finished soon. Maybe V1 will be released end of this week. Sorry for delay, need more encouragement to quickly finish :P
great to hear from you again.

i started to build my own hacks,but after looking at yours,i realized they are pretty much the same,lol.
except that i dont have the sp hack and teleporting via arrow keys.

BTW,about the skill point,i guess you are using the lagswitch method.how the heck do i get all the masteries? once i get over too many fake points,it doesnt unlock the mastery at all.

i also tried to use normal skill points from lvl 4->lv 5 but its still bugged.really weird.
How its the hack doing? I am using the old WPE method, but its kinda annoying because every time i load to another map i most re-do it again and again.
I wish there was a DMG hack that would stay even after loading to a different map, specially when it comes to farm HH.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?