WTS[CSGO]- RANKED|CHEAP|NO VAC

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[CSGO]- RANKED|CHEAP|NO VAC
Hello guys today i am selling a csgo account ranked nova master currently for a price range of $8+ ( USD ).
I have ingame screenshots of me actually owning the account. FYI: I will give you access to the email if needed!
Screenshots:

http://imgur.com/xVxewp1,sPfr7ze#0





Price: $10 ( I ACCEPT VIA PAYPAL ONLY!!! )
What you get- Full access to the account And Maybe the email too.

Rules :

- I won’t go first in any situation.
- I am 100% secured and Legit, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- This account is VAC CLEAN.
- Payment method Paypal/Bitcoin/PerfectMoney
(Paypal sent as family or friends.)




THIS IS MY ACCOUNT I BOUGHT IT WITH MY OWN MONEY AND RANKED IT!

- - - Updated - - -

OH! Add me on skype @ ice.age45 or message me if you would like to negotiate prices!
thats overpriced af man damn.
glws
What about 15 Dollars? Since it has a rank
Quote Originally Posted by iceage45 View Post
What about 15 Dollars? Since it has a rank
Some people sell LE account for $10 lol
OK fine my final price is 10 dollars. Cmon i bought this account for 15 lol i dont wanna lose TOO much money on it. :P
NOT SELLING ANYMORE!! ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SOLD!
Just bought the account , we did it without a MM , he's full of trust.
Good guy. Nice to deal with him.
no it was a nova master account that i didnt use :P
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?