Wtf? Admin Command '/genocide' ?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Wtf? Admin Command '/genocide' ?
Anyone know what this '/genocide' command does? o.o

Any clue? Coders?
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


not what he asked but ok
it means, take a god damn guess as to what a command called "genocide" does

kills a group of things
Probably kills a lot of jews
Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
Probably kills a lot of jews
Nah, Probably kills all Canadians.
Is this in Prod? Thats a thing? 0_o whats kabam plotting *que xfiles music*
Quote Originally Posted by Leevim View Post
Anyone know what this '/genocide' command does? o.o

Any clue? Coders?
Probably this

Quote Originally Posted by ~V~ View Post
Probably this

That was not an admin command and is unrelated. Since it's fixed now, here's what I thought: It was a pet ability rising fury that was doing -1 damage in -1 range. It has the exact same death animation for enemies (red bomb explosion on them with no damage numbers above their head), and it was doing 65536 damage. I found this out on the oryx kill video, oryx had 9524 health. 75000-65536+60=9524 (60 is oryx's defense). So I figured there was an integer underflow and the pet was able to do -1 damage (signed integer so it wraps around to the highest value). I still could not figure out how rising fury was exploited.

I could be wrong but that made a lot of sense to me.
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
Wow, never seen that, is it any video when that happend?
Quote Originally Posted by jullll View Post
Wow, never seen that, is it any video when that happend?
What was it, like, September 11th 2013. I'm not joking, it literally was the first days of September. Just search SwatSec/SwatSecOne on youtube.

EDIT: September 6th actually.
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
What was it, like, September 11th 2013. I'm not joking, it literally was the first days of September. Just search SwatSec/SwatSecOne on youtube.

EDIT: September 6th actually.
"swatsec was just a kabam setup to get us to buy more gold on 9/11"

You can also do /smite and /eradicate
I would assume (wild guess) that it killed a certain amount of something, whether its players or spawned stuff or enemies is the question.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?