Ex0rpass_GUI [Elegant,works,change the password of your ALT's]

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
Ex0rpass_GUI [Elegant,works,change the password of your ALT's]


https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1425237182/

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...98b8122b22ae9c

<paypal link coming soon>
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050056791/

send anything you like,donations drive me to continue coding the programs that you enjoy!

post replies with any issues that you might have.


@Raple
Ex0rpass_GUI_mpgh.net.rar340 KB · 709 downloads 1/51 malicious
I am new to cracking, cracked just a few. I have a question for this software. Why would you change the password? Wouldn't he just contact mojang and reset the pass and then the alt is pretty much lost ?
Quote Originally Posted by luka9x View Post
I am new to cracking, cracked just a few. I have a question for this software. Why would you change the password? Wouldn't he just contact mojang and reset the pass and then the alt is pretty much lost ?
anyone ? A little explanation for a newb ?
can i test your account migrater?
Appears safe, approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Appears safe, approved.
Thank you so much <3
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Appears safe, approved.
thank you
Quote Originally Posted by luka9x View Post
anyone ? A little explanation for a newb ?
right,so if you have a bunch of alts and you want to make sure that the alts you have arent going to be cracked by someone else/want to make sure its user isnt active you change their password. if you have thousands of alts this might make sense because it protects your "investment" also im making a program right now that migrates you accounts so that will be great for making the password not changeable again
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

right,so if you have a bunch of alts and you want to make sure that the alts you have arent going to be cracked by someone else/want to make sure its user isnt active you change their password. if you have thousands of alts this might make sense because it protects your "investment" also im making a program right now that migrates you accounts so that will be great for making the password not changeable again
Thank you very much, I understand now.

p.s. I started cracking about 12 hours ago, 50k personally scraped accs with my script, 30 cracked for now
Quote Originally Posted by luka9x View Post
p.s. I started cracking about 12 hours ago, 50k personally scraped accs with my script, 30 cracked for now
30 accounts in 12 hours? thats very very good! you seem to get the hang of it how many proxies do you use?
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

30 accounts in 12 hours? thats very very good! you seem to get the hang of it how many proxies do you use?
it's about 15 hours actually, about 2.5k http proxies, 54k accs, 400 threads, 666k attempts ... today or tommorow gonna set up teamviewer on my brothers pc and let the magic begin.

I am guessing that most of the proxies are gonna die real quick, so 1/3 of the accs(names) are gonna become junk :P
Quote Originally Posted by luka9x View Post
it's about 15 hours actually, about 2.5k http proxies, 54k accs, 400 threads, 666k attempts ... today or tommorow gonna set up teamviewer on my brothers pc and let the magic begin.

I am guessing that most of the proxies are gonna die real quick, so 1/3 of the accs(names) are gonna become junk :P
600k attempts in 15 hours? what the fuck? do you work at google? how many attempts per second do you get
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

600k attempts in 15 hours? what the fuck? do you work at google? how many attempts per second do you get
currently 5-15 but at start it was getting up to 30 .. Nope..just home laptop, Lenovo g500. as I said 400 threads running .. Why .. is that not normal ??

p.s.
I totally forgot ...
bumping thread due to obvious reasons:

add me on skype if you have any questions
Not work with migrated account How i can change the pass of migrated account ? Pls help me
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?