How does VAC really work?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
How does VAC really work?
So, I hear it bans in waves, but I've seen people say "Detected, just got banned." How does it really work?

I've been using Merccy's ESP inside VMProtect for quite a few (almost all) games today but kept it low and no one noticed. But I hear you can get your account flagged for the next ban wave.
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInsanity View Post
So, I hear it bans in waves, but I've seen people say "Detected, just got banned." How does it really work?

I've been using Merccy's ESP inside VMProtect for quite a few (almost all) games today but kept it low and no one noticed. But I hear you can get your account flagged for the next ban wave.
I would like to know as well.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us