SolvedEggcrack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Eggcrack
Hey guys, I've been using eggcrack again recently. It has occurred to me that while people on the forums can easily get 20+, i struggle to get 3+ constantly. I think it is because of my proxies but i have it set so it checks for 500 on eggcrack. Is it simply that all of these proxies are just shitty?
Quote Originally Posted by vulcan6969 View Post
Hey guys, I've been using eggcrack again recently. It has occurred to me that while people on the forums can easily get 20+, i struggle to get 3+ constantly. I think it is because of my proxies but i have it set so it checks for 500 on eggcrack. Is it simply that all of these proxies are just shitty?
Whats your skype i can help you more there!
Quote Originally Posted by vulcan6969 View Post
skype: priminative
Added.
//toshort
Solved big thanks to raple
/close please
Quote Originally Posted by vulcan6969 View Post
Solved big thanks to raple
/close please
This is solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us