Combatarms private server well said combatarms copy, i don't make private servers<.<

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
Combatarms private server well said combatarms copy, i don't make private servers<.<
Hi everyone,

Maybe you should look first at the pictures and then read the large text.

this is my game i'm developing for a long time. I'm working in a high professional 1-men-team ( yes that means i'm good )
This is my current progress. It's not finished yet. My layouttextures, ingame huds and scoreboard are still looking shitty. If you got better -copyright - non-protected-material you can give it to me. You will get credited anyhow.
There won't be ingame GM's, so don't contact me because of that.
I won't share anything. But i can* answer small questions related to the engine.
I don't team up, i don't want a server, i don't want anything, so forget it, no scam, no beg, no anything bla.
Well... if you saw me anywhere at RZ or pvp, i'm zenshin112.
The difference between this and combatarms is that this won#t be a private server.
Private servers are still illegal and i'm not allowed to use some content.
I'm able to change it, i'm able to use it all. But i won't use all, because combatarms is overfilled with useless trash.
As you see there is a Market and a shop. Currently are 118 Weapons added.
The weapons are excactly like in combatarms. But this time some weapons will get balanced, because they are all able to get by the normal ingame money.
Sure there will be a shop ( cash ) but it won't be a p2w system. The most weapons will be getable due special missions you have to fullfill and other.

Game Start

Login

Servers

Rooms

Market

Buying

Inventory

Friendsearch

Cashshop

Createroom

Room

Ingame Firefx

Ingame Meele

Ingame roof

Ingame respawn

Ingame Specfly


If you have any questions write them here, the most can answer supercarz1991 too, i think.


Sincerely Zenshin112


* Can doesn't mean that i will do it, maybe if i want.

Edit: The things removed by PS are shitty looking textures, the gamename or useless debug-built informations.
Quote Originally Posted by Zenshin112v2 View Post
P.S.³ still after posting 10 times anywhere any usefullshit i can't upload pictures, anyone got an idea?? <.<
use an external since, with the img tags

upload someplace like your puush account, then just
Code:
[img]<link>[/img]
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
use an external since, with the img tags

upload someplace like your puush account, then just
Code:
[img]<link>[/img]
ah great it worked... yesterday it didn't... strange... haha
woah.... when are you going to release it?
Quote Originally Posted by fsp View Post
woah.... when are you going to release it?
No idea, but i could need someone with photoshop skills^^

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Fail View Post
I will be very happy to hack this game
I don't think there will be much to hack, doing as much as possible serversided.
I did not the same mistake like Doobic, by getting the files from the butes. ( only one small example )
I will be very happy to hack this game
Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Fail View Post
I will be very happy to hack this game
That's not really the point... if you want a Lithtech game to hack, look into my TPS release as i don't really give 2 shits. It's in the rez mod section with 3 current servers running
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
That's not really the point... if you want a Lithtech game to hack, look into my TPS release as i don't really give 2 shits. It's in the rez mod section with 3 current servers running
Oh, I saw
I will download your game bro
Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Fail View Post
Oh, I saw
I will download your game bro
I need some people to play with XD
well idc if anyone wants to hack in my game... but if the person does, the person will get banned there, if he should even get a working hack for it.
Quote Originally Posted by Zenshin112v2 View Post
well idc if anyone wants to hack in my game... but if the person does, the person will get banned there, if he should even get a working hack for it.
Relax, I'm kidding
Haha i Am not angry o.O i only meaned if anyone does it
keep me informed. Let me know when you release this.
wdf dude you are pro! I want my own combat arms private server but coding is just too difficult .... I wish i can code
He's actually technically coding an entire game. It's just based off the idea of CA.
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?