PostSelling website + Logo

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Selling website + Logo
Hello,

I made this selling template few days ago for a person from MPGH that wanted to sell private cheats on his own websites, but since the guy isn't able to pay anymore for some reasons, I decided to sell the template, It's a Bootstrap template, it's easy to customise (I will give full support if you have any problems with it), the template can be changed at all (contents, texts) etc... It also contain a MyBB forum, the template can be used to sell cheats, boosting service, accounts etc... ( by changing the "CS:GO Cheats" page to whatever you want, I will do that for you since I already have the HTML pages ) .









The tiger mascot logo comes with the template as well, I will send you the Vector + the PSD file of the logo.



The guy offered me +200 USD, but I'm selling it now for ONLY 60/70usd.


Payment:

PayPal
Skrill
Payoneer Load

Contact:

Skype: souhilo2k5
PM




Thanks,
//Bump
What made you decide to not take 200$ and go for a lower price? Doesn't seem correct..
Quote Originally Posted by Truly Free View Post
What made you decide to not take 200$ and go for a lower price? Doesn't seem correct..
Quote Originally Posted by s0uh1lo View Post
Hello,

"but since the guy isn't able to pay anymore for some reasons, I decided to sell the template"

Thanks,
Getting 60/70usd for the template is better than nothing, don't you think ?
/Bump
Bump
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?