SolvedHow to use CE on Reign of Kings?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
How to use CE on Reign of Kings?
I want to use CE to get more steel ingots and stuff but I don't know how to change the values and stuff, help plez
Quote Originally Posted by TENNET View Post
That one is one of the basics of Cheat Engine.
Or any other kind of cheating engine.

E.g. you have 10 wood. Search for 10 wood (standard 4 byte), separate them by rightclicking, e.g. by 3, search for either "Decreased by... 3" or "Exact Value 7" - keep going like this and you will have the address for the wood. Up to 1000 on a stock. If you want to save the amount, hold rightmousebutton on it, slide over to the right screen (will split by 999, if you have 1k cheated), those 999 separated ones are never going to disappear - your cheated 1000 one will disappear, either on a relog or server restart.
... should be clear, I guess. Isn't like you guys are trying to crack the firewall of the CIA government. <.<'
Quote Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Isn't like you guys are trying to crack the firewall of the CIA government. <.<'
lmao hahahahaha
Quote Originally Posted by nocturnal666 View Post
where do i get the CE?
you heard of google? it is something new but fairly interesting. You basically have an input field and can put whatever you search in there and it gives you a lot of results.
Try it yourself, go on google.com and type "cheat engine" you will be surprised how it makes your life easier..!
If you don't know how to use CE, don't hack
I do not know how TENNET could make it more clear as to what to do. :/. It's really easy to learn, and doesn't take more than 5-6 minutes
Would probably not use CE. Unless you want to be detected as soon as any simple anti hack is implemented.
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
Would probably not use CE. Unless you want to be detected as soon as any simple anti hack is implemented.
I completely agree with Kyron and if you do use this to gain items you want to be smart about it and read up on patch notes so you don't get banned or worse at some point they may ban your steam account so just be careful. Here is a small guide I wrote up and I do hope it helps.

I am not able to post links so if anybody else would kindly link to the guide it would be appreciated. If you want to find it just search "CE and Reign Of Kings" and it should come up.
The guide is on this forum, I'm sure he can find it
CE ,Dupe in Reign of Kings not work anymore at alpha 6
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?