HOW TO DUPE STEAM INVENTORY | ORIGINAL

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
HOW TO DUPE STEAM INVENTORY | ORIGINAL
So @IRL Leeched my ebook and claimed it to be his. He literally changed the part where I wrote my name to his name. He did this against my TOS and it pissed me off.. So now I am putting the original ebook which I posted in another section over here. Anyways here it is.

Here is the link to my original post: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=927302

The ebook:

Virus Scans for dupe:
Jotti Scan: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...992d9b86e95d1bⓘ
VirusTotal Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...feff/analysis/ⓘ


Virus Scans for scam sample:
Jotti Scan: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...0b0d7bc90a9f91ⓘ
VirusTotal Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...dd43/analysis/ⓘ
scam samples.pdf90 KB · 1,303 downloads Clean
dupe.pdf8 KB · 1,735 downloads Clean
IRL has been banned regardless.

//Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
IRL has been banned regardless.

//Approved
I appreciate the approval but Csgo hacks has much more traffic I don't think anyone minded it being there .
Quote Originally Posted by MCSELLER View Post
I appreciate the approval but Csgo hacks has much more traffic I don't think anyone minded it being there .
You begged for it and now you're complaining because this is a tutorial and it belongs in the tutorial section?
bump
//msg 2 short
THIS IS copy and paste
This would've been great if it worked.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?