Server.exe Doesnt work

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Server.exe Doesnt work
I use Phoenix server source and I use Xampp for MySQL but I cant get the server.exe to work, I done everything but that
if you help, thankyou

- - - Updated - - -

please someone help? been trying to figure it out for 4 days now
Quote Originally Posted by Excitee View Post
I use Phoenix server source and I use Xampp for MySQL but I cant get the server.exe to work, I done everything but that
if you help, thankyou

- - - Updated - - -

please someone help? been trying to figure it out for 4 days now
I had same problem i just reinstalled (MySQL)
ive done that, when I open it, it just closes again
Did you run it as administrator? If so you need to post your error if you're getting a problem.

Also what port are you using, if it runs on port 80 you need to disable Skype on that port or change it.
the wserver.exe works but when I open the server.exe, it just closes again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zuko View Post
Did you run it as administrator? If so you need to post your error if you're getting a problem.

Also what port are you using, if it runs on port 80 you need to disable Skype on that port or change it.
can you add me on Skype and help please, ive been trying to figure it out for a while now and cant seem to do it Skype : ryanlock16
Quote Originally Posted by Excitee View Post
the wserver.exe works but when I open the server.exe, it just closes again

- - - Updated - - -



can you add me on Skype and help please, ive been trying to figure it out for a while now and cant seem to do it Skype : ryanlock16

Just post the error you get, like I said are you running it as an administrator?
Please post an image of the error
wont let me post a link, I dunno how to upload a picture but thisis the error

unhandled Exception: system.net.HttpListenerExpection: The process cannt access the fill because it is being used by another process
at system.net.HttpListener.addallprefixes()
at system.net.HttpListener.start()
at server.programe.main(string[] args) in c:\user\case\desktop\phoenixRealms-master\server\program.cs:line 23

I found where it is but I dunno what to add or remove?

and yes im running it as administrator
Quote Originally Posted by Excitee View Post
wont let me post a link, I dunno how to upload a picture but thisis the error

unhandled Exception: system.net.HttpListenerExpection: The process cannt access the fill because it is being used by another process
at system.net.HttpListener.addallprefixes()
at system.net.HttpListener.start()
at server.programe.main(string[] args) in c:\user\case\desktop\phoenixRealms-master\server\program.cs:line 23

I found where it is but I dunno what to add or remove?

and yes im running it as administrator
you need a certain post count to post links, but you can add spaces between them or you can just upload the picture as an attachment
i don't know how add a picture as an attachment, I click the image but but it asks for url
Someone help please, I just want to play a private server that has dungeons
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?