Sold60% Blue Butterfly Knife Case Hardened BS

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
60% Blue Butterfly Knife Case Hardened BS
 
screenshots



The knifes price is $140 on the market , if you inspect the ones on the market they won't look any where near good as mine.

Looking for around 70 keys. Which is only $30 more than market price + you're getting a really nice blue case hardened.

Leave your offers here and/or your contact information. I will only be accepting keys. Please do not post to say it's a nice knife/not worth what I'm asking for/etc. Please only post if you're interested in buying it.
Bump .
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
 
screenshots



The knifes price is $140 on the market , if you inspect the ones on the market they won't look any where near good as mine.

Looking for around 70 keys. Which is only $30 more than market price + you're getting a really nice blue case hardened.

Leave your offers here and/or your contact information. I will only be accepting keys. Please do not post to say it's a nice knife/not worth what I'm asking for/etc. Please only post if you're interested in buying it.
I know you're just taking keys but if you ever accept PayPal, do tell me, I'm interested. Skype: Call.Me.Kira
Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
I know you're just taking keys but if you ever accept PayPal, do tell me, I'm interested. Skype: Call.Me.Kira
You have low posts, no rep.

If you really are interested in my knife you can buy keys from csgolounge/reddit any website using a middleman , get the keys and trade them to me or you can buy the keys yourself off the market and wait a week then trade them to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

You have low posts, no rep.

If you really are interested in my knife you can buy keys from csgolounge/reddit any website using a middleman , get the keys and trade them to me or you can buy the keys yourself off the market and wait a week then trade them to me.
Ouch well that really hurt my feelings...
Anyway alright I'm gonna go check them out rn.
Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Ouch well that really hurt my feelings...
Anyway alright I'm gonna go check them out rn.
Don't take it the wrong way.

It's just my "how to not get scammed" mentality.

If you can't find any websites that sell keys, you can go to pcgamesupply, buy steam cards from there or go to the store and get em.
Really interested, but any lower? Im finding a hard time buying keys.
Quote Originally Posted by Not an Asian View Post
Really interested, but any lower? Im finding a hard time buying keys.
You can go buy one of them off the market for $140 , they're almost all gold. Maybe a little bit of blue.

My price is 70 keys. Firm. Non-negotiable.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

You can go buy one of them off the market for $140 , they're almost all gold. Maybe a little bit of blue.

My price is 70 keys. Firm. Non-negotiable.
ight ima try best to get 70 keys
Quote Originally Posted by Not an Asian View Post


ight ima try best to get 70 keys



How do you have a hard time buying keys when so many people are selling them?
If you have a chance to put it on the market for a decent price i'll buy it.
Quote Originally Posted by comptoncouchy View Post
If you have a chance to put it on the market for a decent price i'll buy it.
I'll put it up for $175 , so that plus taxes would be $201.25.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

I'll put it up for $175 , so that plus taxes would be $201.25.
Really? every place i go to get keys for $2 they are always sold out :/ Im not going to buy it off marketplace.


60 keys to go m8 LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Not an Asian View Post


Really? every place i go to get keys for $2 they are always sold out :/ Im not going to buy it off marketplace.


60 keys to go m8 LOL
This is my friends key guy.

selling keys
http://steamcommunity.com/id/linnotrading/

Legit guy
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?