OutdatedPsycho's Simple Trigger V2

Posts 1–15 of 108 · Page 1 of 8
Psycho's Simple Trigger V2
Credits: @jkfauvel (Teached me alot of stuff)

Here it is again, my simple trigger. It seems a solo trigger is the way to go ^^

Information:
Set your desired hotkey.
Later use that hotkey to toggle trigger on/off.
Once your hotkey has been choosen just press the hotkey you clicked on keyboard/mouse.


If you manage to get a missing .DLL download this: Visual c++ redistributable 2010.



Screenshot of hack:

Re approve please.
This version should be working.
NEW VIRUS SCANS for FIXED Version:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...is/1427553845/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...f0070d86ab2b14
sorry @Mayion for all the fuckign up here, if this version doesn't work, then I dont know what anymore.. Just tested it again and it was working for me (Tested in multiplayer)
Public Trigger FIXED_mpgh.net.rar6 KB · 1,049 downloads Clean
Thanks
//Tooshort
Awesome cant wait.
Hello Sir am I doing anything wrong? The triggerbot works on offline game with BOTS but not on online games with other players
Quote Originally Posted by SuperBotter View Post
Hello Sir am I doing anything wrong? The triggerbot works on offline game with BOTS but not on online games with other players
Seems to be an error, sorry about that.
I'll see what is wrong, and fix it as soon as I can.
Meanwhile all of you can test out the hack see if it works for others or something.
sorry about this :/
looks nice! might try this out later
not working, says its activated but nothing
Quote Originally Posted by jalkamees9 View Post
not working, says its activated but nothing
Sorry, I'm working on a Fix.
It works in bot games but not in competetive games o.O
Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
Sorry, I'm working on a Fix.
It works in bot games but not in competetive games o.O
no problem Sir we will patiently wait, so far I've tried it on online deathmatch, casual modes and it doesn't seem to work on any
Loved you're last triggerbot can't wait until you get everything working
It doesnt work some times. Works in Bot games tho
nice release, learned c++ because of you, keep up the good work thanks for making the thread on how to learn to do this <3
Posts 1–15 of 108 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us