OutdatedPsycho's Simple Trigger V2

Posts 16–30 of 108 · Page 2 of 8
I GOT VAC BANNED FROM THIS but it works really good
Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelBoy123 View Post
I GOT VAC BANNED FROM THIS but it works really good
huh it doesn't even work on online games yet

I already used this and I wasn't VAC banned although it doesn't work
Quote Originally Posted by SuperBotter View Post
huh it doesn't even work on online games yet

I already used this and I wasn't VAC banned although it doesn't work
A VAC ban dosent necessarily mean you played on-line.
did he upload a new version ?
why is someone saying he is vac banned when this hax is just released less than 24hrs? is he trolling or what
Quote Originally Posted by zedkk View Post
why is someone saying he is vac banned when this hax is just released less than 24hrs? is he trolling or what
Yep
// 10 chars.
Quote Originally Posted by jalkamees9 View Post
still not working
Honestly must be somethign wrong for you guys than?
just tried this exact copy before uploading it, worked 100% in comp for me o.O
is there any diferences when i protect it with enigma?
Quote Originally Posted by jalkamees9 View Post
is there any diferences when i protect it with enigma?
I'll try it again for me, I didn't test the compiled version (Using PolyLoader to add extra junk for more safety)
I've only tried the one directly from my VS 2013.
try it without enigma I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
I'll try it again for me, I didn't test the compiled version (Using PolyLoader to add extra junk for more safety)
I've only tried the one directly from my VS 2013.
try it without enigma I guess.
what is a polyloader? i never heard of this "extra safety"
Quote Originally Posted by CSGODevil55 View Post
what is a polyloader? i never heard of this "extra safety"
Its only for me, as a developer.
Randomizes code and adds junk > Different sig meaning less chance of the hack already having been sig'd
Posts 16–30 of 108 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us